Reviews for Pretty Pretty Prankster
natsuzamaki chapter 1 . 11/21
I was grinning the entire time!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 9/16
This is sooooo adorable! A jealous Naruto and an oblivious Hinata are so cute! I love it!

It's kinda sad though that the manga and the anime doesn't portray much Hinata's role as the First Lady of the village. I always wanted to see something that would have her take on diplomatic missions and whatnot on behalf of her husband or attend in social/political events alongside him.

You did a great job again on this story! Kudos!
kbnsr chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
This was cute
arsenicminds chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
yo im soft thats so cute wowow
Animelover10879 chapter 1 . 5/5/2019
Thank you for this. I laughed reading this and at Naruto being passive-aggressive.
I really like this.
vlxsv chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
ahh so adorable, i loved it
kawaiihinahime08 chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
awww, the ending is so lovely, i love jelly naruto, lol
treblegirl1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2019
This was so cute. Poor, oblivious Hinata. I guess Naruto rubbed off on her. Jealous Naruto is something else. Loved it!
HopelesslyD-voted chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Oh my god? This was so perfect? I absolutely loved this so so so much. Wonderful job!
Dark Pheonix Paladin X chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
Ibiki watches the whole think thinking to himself "Why didn't we get him into I&T when we had the chance?"
DumbJokes chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
I love comedic torture stories. This was incredible
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
awwww... so cute! i like how you portrait some "difficult" all those diplomacies meetings that need to be done as a leader. and of course as his wife, Hinata needs to play her role well. i'm amazed at how well Naruto could do his prank. polite one as he claimed XD nice fic... very nice...
Gomizia chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
loving all that FLUFF. seriously though Oblivious!Hinata is just too adorable and of course naruto is still a prankster after all these years xD if anything, his prank just got more creative.
totally in love with this oneshot!
traced31 chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Haha I would just love if there could be an episode like that! Would just adore it!
FairyFreak88 chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
PuRE fLUFFInESSSSSS! This was hilarious and adorable. I loved it!