Reviews for Pretty Pretty Prankster
arsenicminds chapter 1 . 5/28
yo im soft thats so cute wowow
Animelover10879 chapter 1 . 5/5
Thank you for this. I laughed reading this and at Naruto being passive-aggressive.
I really like this.
vlxsv chapter 1 . 3/11
ahh so adorable, i loved it
kawaiihinahime08 chapter 1 . 3/5
awww, the ending is so lovely, i love jelly naruto, lol
treblegirl1 chapter 1 . 1/31
This was so cute. Poor, oblivious Hinata. I guess Naruto rubbed off on her. Jealous Naruto is something else. Loved it!
HopelesslyD-voted chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
Oh my god? This was so perfect? I absolutely loved this so so so much. Wonderful job!
Dark Pheonix Paladin X chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
Ibiki watches the whole think thinking to himself "Why didn't we get him into I&T when we had the chance?"
DumbJokes chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
I love comedic torture stories. This was incredible
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
awwww... so cute! i like how you portrait some "difficult" all those diplomacies meetings that need to be done as a leader. and of course as his wife, Hinata needs to play her role well. i'm amazed at how well Naruto could do his prank. polite one as he claimed XD nice fic... very nice...
Gomizia chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
loving all that FLUFF. seriously though Oblivious!Hinata is just too adorable and of course naruto is still a prankster after all these years xD if anything, his prank just got more creative.
totally in love with this oneshot!
traced31 chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Haha I would just love if there could be an episode like that! Would just adore it!
FairyFreak88 chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
PuRE fLUFFInESSSSSS! This was hilarious and adorable. I loved it!
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
This was far too cute. Love the fluff.
RainyRain123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
OMG! omgomgomg
author, i love you, i love you for writing/publishing this masterpiece!
and thank you. your story made my day, really. i've never knew i NEED this kind of naruhina fic until i read your work! also, aw yiss, i love that nanadaime cape part! XD i found it sooo cool, so much that my heart pinched with joy (i screamed a hoorray loudly for this). go protect your precious pearl hime, naruto! and, you deserved that, baka-ambassador! X9
never stop writing and inspiring, author xoxo
Ruler of the elements chapter 1 . 11/20/2017