Reviews for If Samus Was Around 01 Kevin in Videoland
Alchemy student chapter 1 . 9/18
This fic could use a touch bit more formatting. Not to metnion the descriptions ran on way to long.

I think another problem with this fic is that Samus, does nothing. She just riffs and leaves us with an episode of a crappyy series. Wich, if I wanted to watch, I would do. Still her riffs were fun
The Mighty DYLDO chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Nice, especially how you've copied the events of that episode into it almost perfectly, with Samus' comments making the series rather interesting...

I still don't get why she wasn't in the cartoon properly... I mean, Mother Brain is from her universe, thus, I would have expected the Princess to hire Samus to try to take out Mother Brain...

And yeah, they do seem to spend a lot of time hanging about the Palace when they should be actually fighting the war they're meant to be in...
Nintendo Maximus chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
I don't understand why people are badmouthing this story. Samus may not be doing anything, but then again, her more recent titles have been M-rated (hence her overusage of the F word). And wasn't "Captain N" a series meant for children? Samus probably would be able to do the stuff you guys want her to do, but she can't because she's trapped in a Y-rated cartoon. And she most certainly DID change the story a bit. Didn't the N-Team actually wind up going to Kongoland/DK Island/Kongo Bongo Island/whatever in the episode itself because they took Simon's stupid idea? In this version, they listen to Samus, skip out on taking Simon's route, and go straight to Metroid/Zebes/whatever with time to spare. SOUNDS LIKE A CHANGE TO ME! People who give bad reviews to stories like these should read through the whole story before actually reviewing.
Autobot Sapphire chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
First, The Bitter One, if you're so high up there, then wouldn't petty insults like a play-on-words with Mark's name be beneath you? Yeah, thought so. And to Jay and Silent Bob, that last paragraph just made you look moronic. Besides, if Mark "loves the cock" then wouldn't he write male on male scenes instead of lesbian ones? So this isn't one of Mark's best works. I liked it okay, and at least he isn't horrible with grammar like the authors of some stories I've tried to read.
The Bitter One chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
It's the adventures of the incredible cardboard cutouts of the N-Team and Samus. I'm sorry, but one-dimensional characters with cliche personalities and choppy writing combined with the need to cuss ever few lines makes the story incredibly sucky... as usual. I think we could use ole' Mooreon's story (if you can call it that) as an example of what NOT to do.

This is the Bitter One signing out.
Zarla chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
~Samus called after them. "Why did I bother joining this team? You all ignore me anyway! It's like I'm not even here!"~

That's exactly what it was like. It was like someone set up a cardboard cut-out of Samus programmed to say the f-word occasionally. She did nothing, changed nothing, and offered weak and rather pathetic sarcastic retorts to everything that happened. This isn't Samus on the team, this is a cut-out of Samus that occasionally says things.
Truec chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Finally, an intelligent person joins the N-Team. Keep writing it, this is good.