Reviews for To Dust
John543 chapter 42 . 5/4
Paarthunax actually means Ambition Tyranny Cruelty no offense or anything great story I love it but just figured I would point out the mistake.
John543 chapter 2 . 5/3
So is the main character here also the nerevarine? I am confused.
TuscanKB chapter 4 . 3/3
Added to my list of top 500 stories, great read so far!
whatanauthorsgottado chapter 50 . 2/24
Oh man, this story is awesome. I came here from the TvTropes recommended Elder Scrolls fic page, and it's been well worth the read. Very excited to read more, including the sequel and prequel when they're posted!
IronDBZ chapter 50 . 11/1/2020
And into the Dragon's lair our heroine steps, bold, unassuming, and terribly unaware.

In Sovngarde, Alduin is more than a Dragon, he is an incarnation of Alktatosh.
One cannot burn eternity. One cannot cut the passage of a Kalpa.

To Survive, our heroine must fight as more than a mortal...

*Shouts Clear Skies*

Oh, nevermind all that.
Scholar of Time chapter 50 . 10/14/2020
This is well-written and conveys depth admirably. You have both my appreciation and my envy for your talent.
Master Archive chapter 50 . 9/18/2020
awesome story are you planning on doing the DLCs too. i would like to see how mehra reacts to Miiraak and Harkon.
Keep up the Good Work and stay Safe
M. Archive
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 50 . 9/16/2020
Seeing this coming to fruition makes me very happy. Great job fortunesque.
ChaosOmega98 chapter 50 . 9/12/2020
Will she get the ebony mail
CHPrime chapter 50 . 9/11/2020
Finally at the endgame. Of part 1. Haven't seen any references to Dawnguard, and vampires ancient snow elf prophecy doesn't have much to do with Morrowind, so it's probably better to keep focus.

Aside from that, interested to see what words the ancient Nords have to share with our intrepid hero and her previous life.
Kragh chapter 50 . 9/11/2020
Thanks for the chapter!
Tildessmoo chapter 49 . 8/31/2020
So... Two lovers, willing to work together, one who wears Minotaur skin, one who's insane (granted, the same one, but whatever), both of them and herself great warriors, preparing to fight the Altmer, which are about as close as you can get to the Ayleids these days... Is Mehra mantling Alessia?
David chapter 49 . 5/25/2020
Hey just wanted to say I dropped by and read the whole thing in like a couple of days. It is an amazing story and I can't wait to read the next part. Hope you're doing well.
mojoman420 chapter 49 . 5/2/2020
OMG I can't wait for the next chapter.
Akshka chapter 49 . 1/15/2020
Great story, storyline, and duologue this is a jewel of a story