Reviews for I Dare You To Lose Control
YaGirlMo chapter 4 . 8/20
Please update soon.
Verany chapter 4 . 2/9
I had to reread all the chapters, and I REGRET NOTHING. I had forgotton how great this fic is. Damon's brooding is so sweet to read, and I loved how Klaus pointed out their similarities. Just every scene with klamon action makes my heart beat a little bit faster and my passive reading-face gets some emotion on it. The third chapter was amazing, even though it surprised me how detailed your writing was. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading it a lot! I'm just surprised people still post very graphic fics on here.

I'm somewhat surprised how not-annoying Elena is. I'm also surprised how can enjoy Klaus even though he acts like a child with no impulse control. I am not surprised how much I love Klaus biting Damon and acting worried (even though it's for the "wrong" reasons). That's probably one of the few tropes I'm glad to see overused. Secretly I hope Damon just kills everyone and hates himself for the rest of fic and somehow it leads to sex :D I can't wait to see what actually happens!

I hope you're doing well and are able to write a new chapter soon 3
FancyPotatoFangirl chapter 4 . 1/19
Soooo much has happened in one chapter like how do I even process anything?
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 4 . 1/3
Ahhhhhh weeeee Thanks awww I love this chapter sooo long and Totally Damon uff and the end Klaus bitten Damon great :-) again I love this story and I love klaus' desire every time he sees Damon rip his shirt off and see, bite that incredible chest, that envy..thanks for aweaome mental pic :-)
RHatch89 chapter 4 . 1/2
Awesome :)
LeonDesdichard chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Love this please continue
StormPanther chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Great story! Please Please update soon! You have a lot of great klamon stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Ahh more of this pairing is needed. I like how you write this, keeping klaus to his character.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
I am so PUMPED for the next chapter! :D
vikki.dillard chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Omg! I love this story. Is it going to be slash?
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Aww Poor Damon jaja I love Klaus soo badass Hybrid :-) Hype for Klamon OMG thank God you back :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Oooooooh so that's what Klaus was up to
ShiningStar324 chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
ooohhh nooooo! Poor Damon. Love this story! Update this soon!
RHatch89 chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Awesome update :)
MAya chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
Can u please update this ?I love it