Reviews for I Dare You To Lose Control
coleamber chapter 4 . 6/2
why dont they just kill that darn Elena
coleamber chapter 2 . 6/2
darn Elena and useless matt. Never liked him
coleamber chapter 1 . 6/2
starting out good
SPB Wolf chapter 4 . 3/15
I love this story! What will Damon do now that he was bitten, will he tell the rest of the gang or will he try to deal with it on his own? All of you stories are great and I can't wait till you start writing again! I know you said you had school but I hoping that you will come back to you stories soon!
please poster j'attant le Klamon!I LOVE Klaus/Damon hes the beast. que va t'il se passer avec le connor?
YaGirlMo chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
Please update soon.
Verany chapter 4 . 2/9/2017
I had to reread all the chapters, and I REGRET NOTHING. I had forgotton how great this fic is. Damon's brooding is so sweet to read, and I loved how Klaus pointed out their similarities. Just every scene with klamon action makes my heart beat a little bit faster and my passive reading-face gets some emotion on it. The third chapter was amazing, even though it surprised me how detailed your writing was. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed reading it a lot! I'm just surprised people still post very graphic fics on here.

I'm somewhat surprised how not-annoying Elena is. I'm also surprised how can enjoy Klaus even though he acts like a child with no impulse control. I am not surprised how much I love Klaus biting Damon and acting worried (even though it's for the "wrong" reasons). That's probably one of the few tropes I'm glad to see overused. Secretly I hope Damon just kills everyone and hates himself for the rest of fic and somehow it leads to sex :D I can't wait to see what actually happens!

I hope you're doing well and are able to write a new chapter soon 3
FancyPotatoFangirl chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
Soooo much has happened in one chapter like how do I even process anything?
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 4 . 1/3/2017
Ahhhhhh weeeee Thanks awww I love this chapter sooo long and Totally Damon uff and the end Klaus bitten Damon great :-) again I love this story and I love klaus' desire every time he sees Damon rip his shirt off and see, bite that incredible chest, that envy..thanks for aweaome mental pic :-)
RHatch89 chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
Awesome :)
LeonDesdichard chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Love this please continue
StormPanther chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Great story! Please Please update soon! You have a lot of great klamon stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Ahh more of this pairing is needed. I like how you write this, keeping klaus to his character.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
I am so PUMPED for the next chapter! :D
vikki.dillard chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Omg! I love this story. Is it going to be slash?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »