Reviews for Atypical Vision
BalrogsBreath chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
OH, very good. All the characters are in character and it very well writen. In the future though you should have a little more discription to go along with the dialog.
Great job!
auztin chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Very short, but equally sweet. I liked the fast-forward to Ep. V, but I don't understand why there would be the Force mean to show Luke's struggle as Obi-Wan's own, perhaps? Anyway, that makes it a more intriguing read.

-Az10
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
hmm... very interesting. Reminds me of Frodo, when he falls flat on the ground. Anyways, well written.
Calantha42 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Fantastic! This is very well written, both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon were perfectly in character. Good job with the subtlety too - I didn't figure out the Hoth reference till near the end, and it wasn't too obscure either.
Maygin chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Oooh, tricky tricky. I had to think (meditate :) on this one for a minute to figure out where in the movies his vision took place... obviously it didn't take me very long seeing as the only planet they're ever on with snow was Hoth. That was really cool though. I liked how you didn't make it more obvious, it gives readers a chance to re-explore our knowledge of StarWars. I thought you did very well with the characters too. I will admit however Obi seemed a little snappy with Qui early in the story... however I can see how he'd want to defend himself against the accusations (even though they weren't harsh ones).

Anyways, I really enjoyed this! Well written and good segment! In fact... wink wink... you could almost turn this into an ongoing story... hmmm, meditate on that you should :) Oki dey! Nice story, look forward to seeing more from you :)
Ewok Kid chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Great idea and use of foreshadowing. I really enjoyed it! Nice work!
Heidi M chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
WoW, talk about foreshadowing!

I love it!
Nat2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I LOVED it! Short, but emotional, without overdoing it. Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Excellent. It took me a sceond or two to place the hoth reference. In fact it did not hit me until I was a couple paragraphs away, so I went back to reread it and put it in context. Please continue.