Reviews for Nothing Is Definite
mdv chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I loved it.

I really like this paring but there are not many stories based on these two.
Louise chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
THIS WAS AREAL GOD, MAH FRAY-END!
huh chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
What do u mean nothing is definate? have u forgoten about death and taxes?
moontrimmer90 chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
loved it. Glad to see another Cassie/Marco shipper around!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
That was so cute!
gaia chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I think that was real sweet
Nina Van Horn chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
good. make more cassie/marco pleaze.
idobelieveinfaries87 chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Okay, not bad. I'm not usually a fan of Marco/Cassie pairings, but this is OK. I'm a fan of Marco/Katie pairings, but you'd need to read my stories to know what the heck I'm talking about.
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Awwww. Me like this story. Yes me do, yes me do.
oobergoober chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
finally! I have been waiting so long for someone to write a M/C story! I liked it a lot so write another chapter!
Jinako-chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
It was really cute and even though I liked the pairing...this felt kind of, well, forced to me. It's not bad but I just kind of felt that it went by too quickly, like bam! Cassie and Jake aren't together and bam! Cassie likes Marco and bam! They're kissing. I'm kind of guessing this is because of the challenge, though, so I'd really like to see soemthing you've written that doesn't have a deadline attached to it, y'know?

Of course, if somebody could prove my review totally wrong and just tell me I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm talkign about, that'd be great too...

PS: I'm felinephoenix from the ML, by the way. **waves**
RasberryGirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
*wakes up long enough to type* This is an interesting idea-I like! I don't know what it is, but lately I've been rereading alot of Cassie/Marco fics. Hmmm...
desertsong chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
This is awesome!

I love this little bit of fluff. It is amazing! You know me, I'm a big Cassie/Jake, Rachel/Tobias girl, but if the story is well written enough, I don't even mind the couple. This one was!

Dontcha just love me? I never give a bad review.

Luv y'all!