Reviews for Even so, the Service Club continues to interact in peace
the grey mage chapter 8 . 9/13
jesus christ. this is one of the greatest snafu fics ive ever read. its literally like watching an episode. sad to see the update lull, but shit happens. thanks for sharing this.
StayBlessed chapter 8 . 3/10
ughhh...this this is why i hate little sister characters. They get boyfriends...
Avihmed Enhanced chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
I think I love these kinds of fanfics more than anything else. Simple, memorable yet inspiring and well-written one-shots. The level of thought you put on each character is superb and greatly done. I really loved it if there were more chapters you would make with Hachiman, Yukino and Yui as I think their dynamics are the best, especially in the first chapter where all 3 characters where there. Keep on writing, love your stories
ARX chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
How dare you? Imouto is Justice!

Jokes aside, people who break the incest taboo are usually a little weird. But who are we to judge them?
BladeofRays chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
You are an amazing writer
pha1 chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
Youre great, please keep going on!
esselfortium chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
This story has been really good so far. I hope there will be more of it soon!

There have been some occasional typos and a few conversations that have felt too indulgently referential for their own good, but I've been enjoying it a lot overall. The narration and character writing have been really solid, and the interwoven themes and plotting have been very well executed. Some of the author's notes early on gave me the mistaken impression that this was going to be a series of unrelated vignettes about different Oregairu characters, so I'm even more pleasantly surprised at how well everything has flowed and fit together.

Thank you for putting your considerable writing talents toward this project! It's been a joy to read, and you've definitely got me eagerly anticipating its next installments.
Alyr Lin chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
Thanks for the chapter. Iroha is a nicely developed character, i like it.
Boar Rushes Down The Mountain chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
What an excellent chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing Hachiman in hot water with Yui and Yukino because he backslid into his old methods. I really loved how you wrote Iroha too! Her "Senpai are you hitting on me?" was absolutely excellent and your use of the characteristic "Scary!" was also spot-on. I guess my only complaint is not seeing Yui and Yukino, but that just made sense for the chapter so it's not really even a complaint. Looking forward to reading more,
Boar
Kababayan chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
Wow, I've read two stories from my kababayans here and both of you were good. Forgot the other author though. Anyways, I like how your characterization, very loyal to the source, imho. You're really good, hope you keep writing
tummal24 chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
Omg that was so cool
NPwall chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
Great chapter, looking forward to the next story arc
is-in-another-castle chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
You are good. I mean really good.

At this point the only thing that chould stop you is your own imagination reagarding what kind of situations and what character constellations you wish to explore.

I felt that your take on Komachi was very true to the original but also a little bit frustrating like the original character. She is a manipulator and you captured that essence but her whole plan was kind of convoluted and hinged too much on guesswork. It kind of irks me that she gets away with that but then again she has that kind of plot immunity in the LNs as well. I have similar issues with Haruno but so far your characterization never felt particularly wrong.
I mean no disrespect, you clearly did something right but I somehow felt that reading this little arc left me with a hunger for more consequences concerning all the involved characters. Then again, I am probably inordinately biased because Kawasaki was involved.
I will be looking forward to your AU chapters if they change the status quo that holds so many of the Oregairu characters captive.
Xera Stark chapter 8 . 3/29/2016
I really love your depiction of each character, especially Hachiman. Seriously, it's extremely hard to write for these personalities... you do a great job. Every other character is spot on as well and enjoyable to read, which makes this easily one of my favorite stories. I look forward to the next chapter and what you can do with it, and the narration was different in this most recent but it didn't reduce any of the quality. In fact, it did help clear a few uncertainties up.
DeadlyxDevil chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
I remembered seeing your story quite a long time ago but I never actually thought I'd like it but seeing it again today I thought why not and took a chance on it and i was very surprised I actually enjoyed reading it and reading your writing style left me with a great satisfaction of how the rest of the story would be after reading chapter one.