Reviews for Stairway to Eden
Selias chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Really great series of fics. Too bad that it's dead now, but it's still a really good read.
JJ chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
PLEEASSE I want to see what happens next! XD
Commander Galos chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
I've had you on my list since the very first story you posted. I've enjoyed each and every one of them. I've been waiting patiently for you to update... and now, I can't keep quiet anymore, so here it is.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! UPDATE! THIS ENDLESS LIMBO IS KILLING ME! WAKE UP! GET BACK ONLINE! FINISH THIS GREAT STORY! I DON'T ASK MUCH, JUST A CLOSURE FOR A COUPLE OF CHAPTERS! I BEG YOU! I IMPLORE YOU! IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS! HVE MERCY!

Ahem... ok, that's it. Thanks for a great story Keep 'em coming!
small876 chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
now this story is great! but please update it soon!
fox eye chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
Wow just wow! I don’t know if you even bother to read reviews anymore, I hope you do though cause then that might mean your gonna update some day. But anyway this is great! Even better then the other two stories in your little series, which were also good and even made me a Vash Usagi shipper. Strange as that couple may be lol. I really really hope you do update some time cause I really want to see what Chibi-Usa is up to but I’m content with the other great stories you have finished so I won’t complain to much! Promise, I’ll just keep ya on author alert incase you do update or come out with anything new.
jaz7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
When are you going to update?
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
lol this great story pleaz write more soon
MoonFace01 chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
oh wow, this is the first trigun/SM story i've seen...well, other than the ones you wrote before this, which are great by the way! i really hope you update soon, i really wanna read more! you're a great writer; keep it up!
moontenshi01 chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
you are a very talented author your storyjust grabed my attention i couldn't take my eyes of my computer haven't updated in a while,so can you update realy your to busy though i email me and let me know somthing soon please.

Bye;
MoonTenshi01 chapter 6 . 6/12/2005
you are a realy talented author,your story just grab my attention realy fast,i could't stop reading you haven't updated for a while,please update soon but if your to busy i understand,just email me and let me know please,

bye;
sugarpony chapter 6 . 5/18/2005
Excellent! You are truly talented! I'm in love with this series!

Trigun was taken off the air this week, and FMA is in reruns, so I've just got to content myself with fanfiction for now. But... where are the updates?

Well, good luck with the next chapter!

~sugarpony
Matthew Blackheart chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
col
Sweet-Suicide-41 chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
wow, this is really good. I read both of the prequals and loved them. And now that Usagi's all grown up...wahahaha. I see great things in the future...i hope.

Anyway, this is an awesome story. Very well written, and a great plot.
Blackrosebunny chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
U FINAALLY UPDATED!YA!HEY GREAT CHAP!CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES!LOL! WELLS GOTS TO'S GO'S!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 6 . 10/6/2004
Sweet! I read the whole sheband and I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter!