Reviews for Stairway to Eden
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
Oh, I like this chapter, especially the ending. Keep it up! This definitely answers why Usagi went to Vash's world, yep it does! Me like!
Sqwii chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
Glad your back!
Jaye chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
Wow..that was...wow...uh huh that about sums it up. GREAT Work and its ok you took so long...i'm sure all the other fans forgive you and understandt hat you do have a life other than writing as well.

Happy writing and i hope you get to post sooner than last time.

Ja!

~jaye
Kikenbutsu chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
You! You! You bit- WONDERFUL FANFICTION AUTHOR! My dear god this is absolutely wonderful, I like the plot the most, but let me tell you. You are gifted. Seriously, continue this story! And in a rush!

BOOM

-kikenbutsu
Spooky Fyre chapter 3 . 4/20/2003
Oh my god! You not dead! Awesome! I'm happy there's a new chapter *does her happy dance*
Pisces199 chapter 2 . 4/18/2003
i love this series

i can't wait for the next chapter

hurry please!
Genkani chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
Please continue! I love you series!
Sammie chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
Hi! This is a great fic! I just finished reading the two fics that lead up to this one and the first two chapters for this sequel! I started to read the first one and i just couldn't stop until I read all three! I hope you update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Twisted Lullaby chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE
Bunny-Butler chapter 2 . 1/13/2003
YES! This promises to be a great story and you've begun with an excellent cliffhanger! Usagi meets Rem? My curiosity will kill me if an update isn't already in the works. Thanks for a great imagination kicker.
Lilaclight chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
This definitely puts a twist on the old saying be careful what you wish for- you just might get it. Poor Chibi-Usa made a wish and now look what happens. Are you going to work on it in a two way sort of thing? The present and the future?
Nikki Smith2000 chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
YOU are EVIL! I wanna know what happens! What happened to Crystal Tokyo? How is Usagi gonna cover up that goof she just made? *hahahahaha* Poor Bunny! Umino notices more now, ne? Can't wait for the next part!

Love and Peace

Nikki Smith2000
Spooky Fyre chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Wowies! What a nice juicy twist! You totally rock! Where did you come up with this anyways? Did it just slap you over the head like a hammer one day? _~
Jaye chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
OMG! THis is SO not happening! IT CAN:T BE HAPPENING! NO WAY! I LVOE IT ! I don't understand half of it. But i love IT! ( never got to see all of trigun) Anyway i have one thing to say to you...MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! PLEASE You have got to give us more. I NEEEEEEED IT! i've got to see what happenes that lands usagi unconcious in the DESERT! and serioulsy does Pluto know about all this going on. I mean seriously if she dont she's gonna be seriously pissed about this change.

Come on...please? post more soon.
Kalissa55 chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
kewl...I wonder how far this goes?
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »