Reviews for Stairway to Eden
Adyen chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Hahahahaha... That is positively evil...

Of course, if it IS the future, and if Usagi *WILL* leave with the spaceship, then how is Usagi (and Co, possiblely) going to avoid VashCo. for the next hundred years or so?

Of course, she may just freeze the world and such so she wouldn't have to sneak onboard...
Brandy chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Dammmnnnn... that was good you should update soon please. I will love you forever if you do.
Mrs. Bad chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
GAHHHHH! more damn you more! i sooo hope that usa gets on board with rem and gets away from mamo-baka to be with vash!
Dee-Chan chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Wow what a cool chapter! I'm still curious as to how Usagi ended up on Planet Gunsmoke in the first chapter. Also it being the distant future of the SM earth was a nice twist. I need food a doughnut, cookie anything..I'm so hungry and that milkshake in the story made my stomach start growling again. I have been waiting ALL day to go out to this cool new Chinese Buffet *drools* Mamo-baka is being a jerk again and it's very believable. I know a guy who thinks he can tell me to take this or that in College and expect me to take what he says. He's not even my bf or related to me and so it really made me mad and I yelled at him. Mamo-baka needs a good wack on the head to knock some sense into him.
Solus Nox chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Wow... the times are really closely linked together... in thia anyway right? _

I really hope to see more of this soon! I really like how it's going so far.
Kikenbutsu chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Let me tell you how much I adore you.

That much. Write more soon please! I LOVE THIS STORY! SUCH A THICK PLOT! *runs away laughing insanely*
Kim K chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Oh, that was good. I love how you have brought these two animes together. I can't weight till the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
MistressCoCoLoVeR chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
*blink,blink* you updated! *Superglomps* I really like this story keep going!
Momoko chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
*jaw drops* HOLY FSCKING SPORK! *babbles incoherently for a minute* Wha- how- ... Uh?

You sure know how to surprise the livin daylights outta people, MoonRyoko-san...

*wanders off aimlessly, singing Sound Life offkey*
Silverdrake chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
REM! HOLY BUCKETS, BATMAN! Talk about one helk of a curveball! I don't blame her for pacing out, I know I nearly did. That has so got to b confusing, consisdering the fact that Usagi knows that Rem will die. Wait, hold the phone, is Rem going to be visited by Sailor Moon? That could be very interesting, yes very interesting.
Sharem chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Interesting...
HTchime chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Yay! A sequel - This is really nice. You really have a good start for the continuation of your story . Keep up the good work. I hope to see another chapter soon -
SylentMage chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
AIIIEEE! **grin** you updated! YAY **glomp** im so glad you updated, i really like your stories, and could you scan/post the picture your friend drew and post it on a site or something?
Barbara chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
This is a pretty good start. I can't wait to find out what Usagi's doing there. Update!
Drednax chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Ooh, I just finished reading the whole series so far, and what can I say... It was great. There's been a real feeling of energy pulsing through the whole thing. Even if the technical side of the writing wasn't always up to par. However, reading this chapter it seems you've improved drastically. The words seem to be flowing more naturally to get you're ideas and feelings across. I'll just say that if it continues in this vein, it could well become one of my favorite stories.
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »