Reviews for Stairway to Eden
Mrs. Bad chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
more i say more!
Zpan Sven chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
More, please? Usa/Vash is a great couple!
Jaye chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
! I CAN"T BELIEVE IT! Ok well i guess i can but SERIOUSLY! how did usagi get there? Is it before or after Crystal tokyo? WAS there a CT? What happened to Rinni?...IS Vash The'ONE' for Usagi?/ I think he is...if not then DAMN YOU becasue that poor boy has gone threw hell and back and he desereves a little lovin. HELL THey BOTH Deserve some lovin...MaMo Is an Ass Usagi is a Princess (Literally) And Vash is an Angel ( plant angel whatever!)

Anyway i love the ideas behind this story and i really hope you come out with more soon...perhaps a bit longer and a bit more cluing in on what this ones plot will be?

Ja!
Silverdrake chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
There is no way that can come to from anything good. So, how the funk did Usa get there in the first place. Was it Chaos? Or some other evil? OR did Cosmos look for her Love? So many questions, I must know more! Please!
thepurrfectgal chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
i love this story! and the oter ones you wrote too! they're really good! i cant wait to see what happens next! i loved love and peace moon style and i also love doughnuts make the world go round. i hope you keep writing more
NikkiNeedsHelp chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Ohhhhhhhh! Myrle is a meanie to Vashu. For that matter Knives is too! Hidoi aren't they? I hope to see more in this soon! Why is Usa there in the sand with his coat? Will this be explained in the next part? Are we finally gonna see some serious Vash/Usagi is in this? I hope to see more soon!

Smiles

Nikki Smith2000
Punk Rocker Trigun Girl chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
MORE. i must have more. need more. oh and you could read my story
Lilaclight chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
You've made me so happy. ::sniff:: ::sniff:: How can I ever repay you? I hope you get the next chapter out soon.
Adyen chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
*blink*

That chapter has got to be one of the most confusing chapters I've ever read... that is, since I was expecting something about Crystal Tokyo, I have no idea what's this got to do with it! _

Anyways, this is a good chapter, if only I knew what it has to do with the summary you wrote... Hehe.
Solus Nox chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I think this is a good start and I hope to read more. I've never read Trigun and SM crossover before. _ Email me when you update at
cherie chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
i can't believe i've been avidly waiting and reading your fic for a year now! *thumbs up* _~
Momoko chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Dang you and your cliffies! T_T

I like how this is coming along... but that was so mean of Meryl! So what if he's a plant! He's an awesome guy, and he's saved her many times!

grrrr!
Brandy chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Thank you for writing a sequel to "donuts"! woo hoo! I am so grateful to you... Please update soon
JayJ1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
This is great! I love all your stories and the best thing about them is that they are crossovers not often used. So Bravo to You. I hope you update soon. I wonder how Knives will react when Vash returns with Usagi?
SylentMage chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
YAY! **dances around** im so glad you are continuing with your stories! i can't wait to see how/why usa is there! Please update soon!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »