Reviews for Stairway to Eden
Aori chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Woooowwwieee...but what happen to usa ?_? Something happened in the furture? Scouts die? mamo-baka dies too? Sounds too cliche...-.-;;;

Bleh...I msut say...qwrite more! I'm a slow updater too...*grins* Well, ja!

BM
Spooky Fyre chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Yay! More Sailor Moon Trigun goodness! My day just brightened! Now if only my high school would stop with all the boot camp dress code rules...
Bunny-Butler chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I loved your previous SM/Trigun crossovers and I am very happy with the great start to this one. Cliffhangers are great when used sparingly...(Guess that's an unsubtle hint on my part.) Please update when you can and have a happy holiday!
Death chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Me So happy that there is new story!

Anyway this was serious but still great. Can't wait till next chapter so may question do I have.

What happened to Usagi?

What will happen to Usagi?

Why is she in Vash's world?

Will she be ok?

Oh so many questions, well guess I'll have to wait huh?

Great story so far can't wait till the next installment!

Bai Bai!
Dee-Chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Wow!The first chapter in the triquel! :D *does a happy dance* It's like an early Christmas gift. I'm wondering how Usagi ended up on Gunsmoke, and poor Vash *sniffles* the way Meryl and Milly acted was terrible. Write more soon please.. *_*
mystlady chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
That was a good fic. I think you're the only person that writes SM/Trigun x-overs.
Rain Tsukino chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
OMG! T.T I'm so happy you're writing more! I loved the first two stories! *sniff sniff* So sad about Meryl and Vash though...KEEP GOING! THE SKIES THE LIMIT!

~Remember, this world is made of love and peace!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I am so glad you got this out. I love your fics. And speaking of fics, I don't mean to nag or anything but are you going to update New Master of the Monster soon? Well keep up the great work and know I will be reading.
MistressCoCoLoVeR chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
This is good. I read the last two stories and they were great. Keep going and update soon. Vash and Usagi all the way!
Avro-Chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
SAA! You finally wrote the sequel! Mesalove it! keep it going,and you ARE a goodwriter ya know,if you weren't I wouldn't keep reading your stories!
kaoru chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
yeeeeeeeeees! the sequel!

and usa and vash to meet again!

please keep writing, want more!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13