Reviews for Stairway to Eden
Concrete Tenshi chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
Chibi-Usa is just so evil! Or you are for writing her that way. But though this is a short chapter it is also very... Informing you know? I am super happy that in the future Vash and Usagi still end up together, but is Chibi-usa's meddling going to ruin everything? Why are they truing to change the future and why is Sets so bitter~later
Bunny-Butler chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
Wow. It has been a long time since I've heard from you. Nice to see you again. I'm very confused as to what Chibi-Usa is up to. Is she there to keep Vash and Usagi apart or just to get them to go back to earth? I hope you update soon to clear this up. Later!
Adyen chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
THAT'S HER PLAN? HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
keika chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
Yay an update. I can't wait to see what happens next.
MoonGoddessSerenity chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
*cracks nuckles* I swear, something this great should not go without being updated for this long. *is trying not to explode* I LOVE THIS THING! IT'S INCREDABLE! Scratch that; there are no words to decribe how wonderfull this is! You soo better update this in a helluva lot less time than you did before, or I don't think that I'll be the only one unting you down! Ya got that? WE WILL ALL FORCE YOU TO WRITE! ! *cough cough* An~yhoo, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~*~_~*~
Felicity Dream chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
YES! YOU UPDATED! You haven't updated since...forever. Heh. Chop chop, MoonRyoko. Need new chapter NOW!
jaz7 chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
please bring out the next chapter soon the last one took forever
Mistress Tsuki chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
Oh my gosh you update! *Tackles* I like your story a lot. Next time try not to keep us waiting so long. Update when ever you can
LadyJ of moonshallow chapter 6 . 10/2/2004
please update ~like sooner~i CANT wait
Keeosu too lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
dude...with all due respect...UPDTE THIS F*CKIN STORY!*insert long string of curses* I've been reading ever since u put out the FIRST one in this little section of stories! update!
Daphne Tomorrow chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
ok i was trying to read some of the chapters but some of them won't load properly. i was wondering if you had this story posted on any other site i could look at, because i love it so much and i don't wan't to miss anything! and i wish you'd updates son! i've read all of these before but i was re watching my triguns (got the whole thing on dvd) and i thought of your stories and wanted to read them again, so here i am and i love them even more! ok so i'd like to see some action coming from your direction soon...please :0)!

PS: I think you are funny or that there is humor in your stories i laugh so much! haha hehe
LadyJ of moonshallow chapter 4 . 7/28/2004