Reviews for Stairway to Eden
jaz7 chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
its about time i have been waiting months for a new chapter
Daphne Tomorrow chapter 5 . 1/11/2004
I read all of the trigun/sm stories you wrote and i love them. recently i read one other (I haven't found many) that was amy centered in the trigun realm it was cool neway update soon!
ChibiHime06 chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
Wow! what a great story. I was wondering when you were going to update it. This is actually one of my favorite stories. Keep up the great work.
HTchime chapter 5 . 1/10/2004
Yay, you updated! And that's what's important D And it's not like it's a bad chapter either -
keika chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
No...you...didn'. No you didn' just leave us hangin like that. Well maybe you did...anyway nice lil set of stories you have on .
Prophetess Of Hearts chapter 5 . 1/9/2004
Is it wrong of me to fully agree with Knives that this is interesting? *giggles* please, do continue.. *ponders* what would happen if Knives touched Usa's crystal?
Dee-Chan chapter 5 . 1/8/2004
Thank you for updating, I really enjoyed the new chapter too. I found it amusing to see that Knives is plotting evil plots hehe ). I wonder what he'll do when he finds out just exactly what Usagi and the rest of the senshi can do.
I was really offended by what Transcendent said in their review also.
Transcendent if you read this I want you to know that you seem to be a very bitter, rude, and childish person. Maybe you were just having a bad day, but the only cliche sounding thing was your cliche attempt at a flame.
There are nicer ways to point out mistakes without having to be blatantly obnoxious like you were. If you really didn't like the story then you didn't even need to even review it, it's as simple as that.
Adyen chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
I wonder what Knives will say when he realizes 'little' Usagi probably has more power than either of them, especially with the crystal?
Though the bad thing is if Knives got his hand on the crystal... -_-
LunarPrincess chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
finally! hehe j/k. i waited patiently. really i did. Great chapter just like all the others. keep up the great work.
Caelistes chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
AIE! So short... *sigh* Oh well. I know you tried your best... RIGHT? Please update soon, or I will be forced to get out my ninja elves... *grins*
Felicity Dream chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
You finally updated. Plus, this chapter was great. I really what to know what will happen now...
Amy chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
Thank you for updating!
Amy chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
Thank you for updating!
Silverdrake chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
_
I so happy! I have read both of your updates and I can only flip for joy at the fact that you did! All hail the returning Authoress! For she is powerful and writes good fanfiction! Hail! Hail! ~_
Transcendent chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
Woke up in the morning, cleaned my room, had breakfast, did my hair, and got on the internet. All very routine. Hopped on AIM and got on FFnet...clicked 'Misc' and then 'Sailor Moon Crossovers'. Scroll down a few and what do I see?
A cliché sounding fic.
What do I do?
I read it.
What do I find?
SHIT. BULL FUCKING SHIT.
GOOD FUCKING LORD PEOPLE. How can you make one story SO bad? There are EASY things you can do to IMRPOVE your writing. What are they? SPELL CHECK. It's not that hard to do! Open 'Microsoft Word' and it spell checks AND grammar checks and you don't even have to press a single button. JUST COPY AND PASTE WHAT YOU'VE WROTE INTO IT AND YOU'RE BASICALLY DONE. After that you just correct what it underlines.
HOW CAN THAT BE SO HARD?
For your grammar...USE WORD. You can also get a trusty beta-reader who knows their English (commas, periods, question marks, quotation marks, proper tenses, etc). If you can't find one (which is hardly understandable) ask someone to volunteer.
So do you all understand?
Probably not.
SIMPLE VERSION: BAD GRAMMAR AND POOR SPELLING GET FLAMES.
From who?