Reviews for Stairway to Eden
MoonGoddessSerenity chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
FINALLY! I'VE BEEN DYING HERE! *sniff* are you TRYING to kill me? I'm absoutly in LOVE with this story. My friend-and fellow author-will be happy to hear that you've updated, 'cause we've both been checking almost every day for updates. You've managed to accomplish something that we could only think about, and for that, we congradulate you. Just UPDATE THE BLASTED STORY SOON, OR YOU MAY HAVE A VERY TICKED OFF GODDESS ON YOUR HANDS! I feel better now. Ja for now.
~*~Serenity~*~
Goddess of the Moon
~*~_~*~
Twisted Lullaby chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
YOUR SO MEAN! YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS! THIS IS THE BESTEST TRIGUN/SAILORMOON STORY EVER!
ami unknown chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
damn spiffy!
Rune chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
When are you going to write some more about this story? Please let it be very soon It's a great story and you need to finish PLEASE WRITE MORE! teehee chow
Keeosu chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
DUDE! C'MON YOU GOTTA UPDATE! I READ THIS STORY LIKE FEREVER AGO AND YET IVE NEVER FOUND ANOTHER STORY AS GOOD! OR ONE WITH A VASH/USAGI PAIRING! THEY'RE SO KAWAII! C'MON! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA UPDATE! _~
Caelistes chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
It's a great story, but... PLEASE update more! I'm begging you! This is torture I tell you, TORTURE!
Suzuka Blade chapter 4 . 12/13/2003
Fangtastic! please update soon.
I know I've already sent this saying but it's so good that I believe that it bears repeating.
~For everything that they say can't be done, there's always someone willing to prove them wrong.~
Suzuka Blade chapter 3 . 12/13/2003
Suzka Blade chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
Playing is essential to a full life. Each day should contain some time to participate in a carefree activity for no reason at all except that it's fun.
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
When you look back over your life, you'll discover that the things you enjoyed doing most were the things that turned out the best.
ami unknown chapter 4 . 10/28/2003
love it love it love it ! what else can i say?
Jaye chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
HEY! whats with the year of absenince from writing? Come on! You can't just leave us hanging like that! Whats the deal?
Toshi-Chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
OMG! u need to update! i luv this story so much and i wanna see what happens! *whines in a pathetic voice*
LadyJ of moonshallow chapter 4 . 10/23/2003
please write MORE!~
MoonGoddessSerenity chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! UPDATE SOON! Cm'on, don't you have a heart? I need more of your amazing fic! Type allready!

~*~Serenity~*~