Reviews for Stairway to Eden
MoonGoddessSerenity chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
K, I've been waiting for an update, and I nEED TA READ THE REST OF IT! I love this fic ta death, but u really need ta update soon. You're leaving me in a rift of blackness here! Please update soon!

~*~Serenity~*~

~*~_~*~
Paige Stardust chapter 4 . 10/1/2003
Please, please ,please update i can't stand this waiting This fanfic is awesome i give it a 10/10 so please hurry!
yami-chan chapter 4 . 9/30/2003
please continue i like this story very fun please finish bai
Toshi-Chan chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
REVIEW!
Mitsukai11 chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
Oh Goddess! Oh Goddess! Oh Goddess! Oh Goddess!

This is such a great story! I've been following your Trigun/Sialor Moon crossover for a while now, and I have to say that it just keeps getting better! I can't wait to see what happens when you return with a new chapter, and I do hope that happens soon! Vash and Usagi are the perfect match, in personality and empathy, and thier powers sort of coencide, as you've introduced. The pairing is great and the plot beats every other I've seen!

Please continue this story as soon as you can, I can't wait to see the action, and how will Knives react? Oh Goddess hurry!

Love always...Mitsukai

May the wind always carry your wings...
Suzaku chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
Please write more. I love this pairing you've done. I want to see if Usagi and Vash get married. hehe well anyways keep up the good work
Ami of Destiny chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
YAH! An update! *pumps fist in air* I had just about given up on you! you have just made my day.
kokoro no ookami chapter 4 . 9/8/2003
You updated! Yay! ::huggles MoonRyoko:: I love your stories! I'm not sure if I've really ever reviewed before...::scratches head:: Sorry about that! I'm not good with those kinds of things. It's great! I need more soon! It's too good, you have hooked me!
sailormoon6606 chapter 4 . 8/29/2003
Wow! Great story so far! Just finished reading your other 2 in this series, And I absoutly fell in love with the story! Trigun and Sailor Moon are 2 of my favorite animes EVER!

Please update soon! This is really romantic! *puppy dog pout*

~*~sailormoon6606~*~

~*~_~*~
Amy chapter 4 . 8/29/2003
I just love love love this story! I like just finished rereading the whole seris and its so so good! please please please get the next chapter out soon! i am dieing to read it!
Bunny-Butler chapter 4 . 8/27/2003
Yay! They're together again and the story is going forward! Thank you for updating. I know from personal experience how hard it can be to get back to a story that has been dormant for a while. The muses will smile upon you for your efforts. Happy Day!
Moon-angel14 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
wow! this is such a great story seriously! you are right about one thing Vash and Serena(usagi) do basically have the same personalities lol. I just love the story! it's very funny! I wish i could write like that really! personally i'm having writer's block right now but anyways update soon!
Spooky Fyre chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
You updated whoo! I'm so glad, it gave me something good to read before I have to go to work. You're the best. I'm so glad this story isn't dead.
jaz7 chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
i love this story and the others as well please write the next chapter soon vash and usagi make such a cute couple cant wait till the next chapter
MoonFieldRabbit chapter 4 . 8/20/2003
I like this. I like the two before it to! And Knives is nutty...but that's why I like him so much! _ Hehehehe...and I'm so happy you updated! _ I'll wait forever, as long as this fic is completed, because the two before it were great. So...I'm adding this to my favorite's list!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »