Reviews for Stairway to Eden
Gideon's Dreamer chapter 3 . 7/24/2003
What? No! you can't just leave it there! I swear, this is the best written story I've ever read. I really look forward to more
Katrina chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Please update this story soon.
KAT chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
FINISH

THE

STORY
Felicity Dream chapter 3 . 6/16/2003
I've read the prequels and they're also amazing! I can't wait for you to update this fic... you know you got me to buy the whole season of Trigun? I saw pics and all and it looked interesting, but I saw the first of this trilogy and I was really interested then! Hope you update soon!

P.s. I'm going to add you to my fav. authors lists because you have too many good fics.
sailortrunks84 chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story I want to know what happens next to usa and vash and if she will be able to handle living with vash and milly and meryl and have all the bounty hunters and all the other people after her man (vash) and his friends and will she get to meet the infomus brother of his and the lady in the bulb and help him and the plants and get people to stop hurting the plants and have usa make it were people and plants live to gether and get along and live happily ever after and never have to worry about living on the run
Sharem chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
Please update soon
death-by-moonlight chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
great story

update soon please
Somewhere I Belong. SnortYeah Right chapter 3 . 4/29/2003
good story. Update!
Bunny-Butler chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
This is a great beginning! I am filled with so many questions and the only way to have them answered is *damn it* to be patient. I hope that you cheer up and get to feeling better. Your fics are some of my favorites on the site! Thank you for a great update.
Mitsukai11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
okay...I think I get it now...I traced backwards and found the stories proceeding this one, and now I'm less confused. My confusion does have a bit to do with the fact that I haven't seen every episode of Trigun just yet, and I've no idea just exactly who Knives is. Anyway, This story is just wonderful, and the others were great! “Donuts” was my favorite part to the series so far, but this part is turning up to be so great so far. I do hope that you continue it soon, so I can read and compliment more! This story is going on my favorites list so I'll be checking up on it soon.

Until then...Reach for the sky...Even when your wings refuse to fly...Mitsukai...a.k.a...'Suki'
Mitsukai11 chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
This story is great! Please write more soon! I'm a bit confused as to how Usagi is both Vash's sister, and with him, and then, shifts to being the creator of Crystal Tokyo...I dunno I just know that's its a really good story so far...and I cant' wait till you write more! Please continue soon!

Love you lots...Mitsukai..a.k.a...'Suki'
little lost girl chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
omg, this is great! i'm a big fan of Donuts and Moon Style! i love them so much! you're like the only person out there to do a GOOD no...WONDERFUL trigun/bssm crossover! thank you so much! don't say that you're a bad writer, you're great. you have magnificent talent and i've got the critic's eye goin now from going over lit mag submissions for the past month...you're good. i love your style and how you do details... it's just so easy to fall into the story :) keep up the great work and if you need a beta reader ;) gimma a shout.
Momoko chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
ek! poor usagi-chan! *poses ala tatewaki kuno* we must save the fair damsel in distress!

nyurr... I need to get those drawings started T_T gah, I suck

omae saikou, MoonRyoko-sama! (you're the best, Miss MoonRyoko!)
Dee-Chan chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
Hey you're alive! . I'm glad you decided to write more to your story, I really love it. The end of chapter 3 was really freaky, with no air and a grey, lifeless planet o.0, how did that happen?. I can't wait to read the next chapter. .
themoonmaiden chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
I was just wondering, why would Pluto say that Usagi is the rightful heir to Earth? Shouldn't that be Mamoru? Eck, don't mind me :) Please update soon!
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »