Reviews for Severus T Snape, Jr
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2019
Brilliant
Mila Pink chapter 1 . 11/20/2018
I liked so much this story. it's amazing.
Dot1warner chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Thanks for a great story, there aren’t too many Snape/son stories. Enjoyed this very much. And above all, thanks for finishing your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
So so loved it.
Artemis Decibal chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Brillaint :D Just brilliant :D At some plot points I keep thinking how the hell that happened, though this happened when Hermione kissed Sev's tattoo, and then eventually had sex with him. But then again, it's different when you know that you're so likely to die anytime soon and with all the things Sev did for Hermione. Gotta love this story :D Gave me my SSHG fix haha :D Kudos for the great work!
Rosie Read chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is just the sweetest story.
It's so well written and I love Toby.
It would have been funny if Snape had seen Toby in his Halloween costume though. 3
mama123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
excellent story. very enjoyable!
JoyBean chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
That was a wonderful story! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it!
RhodaBush chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Well done...a sequel please!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I love this! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Brilliant!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Thank you for the tears and the smiles. I simply loved every paragraph of this story.
Lada chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Good story. Only I wonder - how can Toby have the surname Snape when he is illegitimate? I dont know how this is done elsewhere but in my country you cannot give your child any surname you want. A child of an unwed mother must have the same surname as the mother, and even if the childs father is known, the child can only be given his surname when the father officialy agrees to it (which Severus, being "dead", could not do). This makes sense, otherwise any woman could falsely claim her childs father is, say, Robert Pattinson and give this child surname Pattinson because of this (although Mr. Pattinson is not really the childs father and never even met the mother).

Also, for future reference, the correct word is "break", not "brake". You break a relationship, but brakes is what you use when you want to stop your car.
notwritten chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This was good. Keep smiling.:-)