Reviews for Apple, Apple
Faile Aybara chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Well this is just wonderful! ! I definitely enjoyed this and I can totally picture River doing this
Spurlunk chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow. You actually sold me on the whole River/Jayne thing. This is fantastic, extremely well done!
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
WOW! Wonderfully in-character for Jayne especially! My favorite "Rayne" is when both River and Jayne seem like the River and Jayne I already KNOW, and you did that. Thanks!
Indigo chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Wow, very nice. I think this is one of the best J/R fics here. I particularly liked River's "taming" of Jayne:) *skips off to Syn's profile to read more stories*
whereistruth chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Can't really blame the girl, you know. Wonderful story, very in character.
Cimmera1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
AWESOME STORY! The imagery is to die for! Good job!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This was very well written. I enjoyed reading this! You have a grreat style. Those two are just so...adorable together! Wonderful fic! *grins* *waves*
Later yo,
Kai chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
*Excellent* writing. Of the few J/R fics I've read the approach is always similar: their attraction is based on a certain innocence. But you've taken a different direction by allowing River take the initiative. I'd love to see if you take this further! Kudos.
KikiDiki chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
wow i kinda prefered KayleeJayne to riverJayne but now i think i've been converted. that was some good stuff
Carolyn chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Really, really good. You captured them both perfectly.

Please, please, please write more R/J, nobody does them justice and now Joss isn't going to get the chance either.

Maybe something R-rated? (she says hopefully)
Rhythm chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Ooooh. Nice continuity with the apples, nice characterization of River. I'm impressed, and will be on the lookout for more.
Annabelle Crane chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I love River/Jayne! Write more soon! PLEASE!
j.sharpe chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I want more! Give me more! I'll beg...
Meg chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Good God! This fic is incredible! I love the way you write J/R, you have them down so perfectly. And it was really interesting to see it from River's POV, she's tough but you make it looks so simple. I really hope you write more with them very, very soon. Expect a nice, love, gushy email very soon. ;)
Rainne chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Whew, good job. Glad Simon didn't see anything he shouldn't've, he probably woulda' killed poor, confused Jayne on the spot. U kno wat I'd like to see? That story from Jayne's point of view. I wondered wat could possibly have been going thru his mind kissing River, all the while knowing that altho he DID save her, he also betrayed her. I'd read that. E-mail me if u get the urge to write that, I'd luv to read it and I'd definitely review. K, keep writing!