Reviews for Little Lady
Lilmouse8 chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
Just binge read your stories and my jaw is now hurting from smiling too much. Way too adorable.
Gomizia chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
THIS IS SO ADORABLE IM CRYING
Rylee Wyatt chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
This was literally the cutest thing I have ever read...I was smiling the whole time!
FairyFreak88 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
This is amazing! Shino is so underrated and there are not enough stories about him. Your story makes me want to read Shino more often and you got him down to a T! Love it!
InkMelody chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
AHHAHHAHHHHHHH
THE CUUTE IT IS TO CUTE
I CANT EVEN THERE IS SO MUCH CUTE
*diesfromcuteoverload
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
SO PRECIOUS.

I now headcanon Shino being called "Ino" by little children, and his friends teasing him about it.
leeniejs chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
That was incredibly adorable! I like this side of shino!
pucflek chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
i just love the last line. Its so, so good.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
The writing was decent, slow, and family friendly, if a bit boring. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this break from the usual
First Movement chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Oh god, what with all these heart warming stories I've read?! Uugh, my heart, it turned to mush. Really well written, nicely delivered, and damn, Shino's way of talking really reminded me of Spock from Star Trek, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Awww... That's just sooo sweet!
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I loved the story so much. Thank you for writing it! Uncle Shino is now my favorite _
ArdentSylph chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Ever since the last chapter of Naruto where Boruto and Himawari were introduced, I've thought of nothing but the idea of Uncle Shino. Well I did think of other things, but Uncle Shino was the most prevalent. I loved your story!
saltandsea chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
What a wonderful story. I love how earnest and dedicated Shino is to finding the perfect one, and how much he cares about all the children. Shino would really be the best uncle, and it isn't surprising that he became a teacher. I really wish we got to see more of him, though this story certainly helps.
Arasia chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
this is the sweetest thing i've ever read.
i love how you write shino as the kids' uncle & how precious the kids are with him.
hope you write more!