Reviews for Come Home
Writer2006 chapter 1 . 2/7
I am crying!
shadow's beauty chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
it's like trying to put all the pieces of broken heart into to the most beautiful art
ammstar11 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now thank you very much!
T_T
good story but now I'm not going to be able to stop crying.
windsofrebellion chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
You are breaking my this is beautiful...3
DM chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
It seems as if your life mission is to make a hole in my heart and make solangelo shippers drown in sadness. This was so heartbreaking! You're stories are amazing btw. Once I stop crying I realize the beauty in your words. I will stop crying in a minute. Just need to compose myself because I read all your other sad stories about solangelo. *tear*
Wrath of Nyx chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
...I feel like crying now. Well done.
My grandmother has dementia, and as someone who has witnessed it firsthand, I commend you for writing something that describes it so well. This was absolutely perfect, and I loved it. Thank you for writing this.
FirePyr chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Every time I read your stories, I end up crying. But I don't regret reading them. Still...why? My heart is broken right now...
HyllaTwiceKill chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This story is heart-breaking and I'M CRYING. It's just…*sob*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
If I keep reading your stories, it will be the death of me. But I can't simple stop, they are too good. They are too beautiful but so sad. I don't regret reading this one bit, even though I'm crying so much right now.
jnicweb chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Oh my god that was so sad I did not see that coming at all. It was beautiful and heartbreaking and I loved it.
A.A.J chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I AM FRIGGING CRYING AT 03.42 IN THE MORNING
dibidibidisMyNameIsMinhoe chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Whyyy. I called it but whyy did i have to be right. Im in tears right nowwwww omg this is so beautiful and well written
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Aw, it's so sad. Not nearly as sad as some of your other ones (that Valentine's Day one killed me) and it's slightly confusing, but in a good way. I love it. :)
HerosHeart chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Ahh literally cries if you decide for it to not be a one shot please make them together xD
Sephiroth Crescent-Valentine chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Dear god I'm crying and can't stop.