Reviews for Sincerely, Scattered Shards
ablamen chapter 1 . 6h
Wow, seriously just wow, your fic left me speachless, this is the best fic I have read in years. You are an extraordinary writter. The emotions, fears and their personalities are very well written, even if you are writting an Au they still feel like the same character (a thing which a lot people fail in that). You have a gift. Pardon if you dont understand what I say english is my third language. However I felt that you need a recognicion for this MASTERPIECE, THIS IS PURE GOLD. Please I beg you, dont abandon it (you cant take years to finish it if you want). It will be a waste if you do that.
The last thing I will say is: THANKS, for this amazing story. I will be looking forward to read more of your stories
Raven chapter 3 . 9/29
Ahhh I'm so glad to see an update! This is one of my fav khr fics! Good luck writing the rest, and I look forward to the rest of the story!
VermilionShade chapter 3 . 9/28
Please update very soon!
CrownClown.14th chapter 3 . 8/27
I'm crying, happy?
Tsukiko K chapter 3 . 8/19
I need to know if Tsuna dies... I need to know if he lives to be OLD instead of dying YOUNG, because Tsuna is too much of an angel and a sweet heart to simply die like a fucking dog whose reached old age!
FearTheFeels chapter 3 . 8/19
Oh lords, I have never re-read a fanfiction so many times. This is such a masterpiece, a beautiful work of art. You are truly a talented writer. I've read many of your stories (and every single one is absolute fantastic) but this one is definitely my favorite. I really hope that you'll continue to write this someday. And this cliffhanger! A horrible and bitter-sweet cliffhanger. You really know how to give a reader sleepless nightsBut seriously, I just love you and your work. You and your mind are amazing.
Fuefue chapter 3 . 8/19
Ya know, i've never, in my entire life, wrote review for a fanfic before, no matter how much i like them. I'm really shy and not very confident on my english. But this, this, oh man, is probably the best fanfic i've ever read. I've been reading fics for like 5 years and yet i've never found one who can potray so much emotion and feelings so vividly and keep me on edge every sentence, every paragraph. ALSO THAT CLIFFHANGER, OH MY GOD. I really truly hope you're gonna finish this, but i think i'll fine if you abandon this, cause this is such a masterpiece it'll still be good even unfinished. Again, your writing is god tier, i love it. God speed, you talented, talented person. (Sorry for the awkward english)
currentlycrying chapter 3 . 8/17
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GIVE MEEE MMOOOORRRRRRRREEEEEE! please?
RizLuvAnime chapter 1 . 8/15
I just found this. This is amazing. I actually cried. OK, I really don't know how to say this right now, but I really love your story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
StingsBestFriend chapter 3 . 8/11
THE CLIFFHANGER OH MY GOD
what a beautiful story tho, ive never read anything quite like it before
Darkness in shadowland chapter 3 . 8/7
OH MY GAWD THIS IS AMAZING! So beautifully written, I can't wait for the next chapter I love you!
GainingWisdom chapter 3 . 8/4
Great story! Waiting for the next chapter
Fifi chapter 3 . 8/3
This story is so beautiful :)
nightsky97 chapter 1 . 8/2
love the way your writing this and one of the best fanfictions ive read. keep writing and bringing this story to us readers!
Kitty101 chapter 1 . 7/28
So Checkerface is Tsuna's ancestor? Interesting. Please update your story soon. It's really interesting to read. I live how you include Nana's family. They aren't ever introduced so there's a lot of room to work with them.