Reviews for Sincerely, Scattered Shards
thanzintay.2000 chapter 3 . 9/17
oh. My. God... This... This is really amazing! I seriously cried and everything in this is so breath taking and emotional and. And and WOW. Please don't stop. Please?
FantasyFreakLover chapter 3 . 9/1
STILL LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. Just reread for the feels and the tears. Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this story. I hope everything is going ok for you.
KYAAAAA R27 HAS TO VE THE MAINNNNN KYAAAA REBORN AND TSUCHAN TOGETHER KYAAA ALSO ALLX27 I WONT MIND THAT KYAAA THEYLL ALL CALL TSUNA THEIR SKY EVEN UNCLE KAWAHIRA KYAAA VARIA27 ARCO27 GUARDIANS27 SHIMON27 MILLIOFIORE27 AND AGAINNNNNN TSUNA AND EVERYONE HE CARES ABOUT BETTER NOT DIE OR ELSE AND AGAIN THE MAIN PAIR KYAAA R27 I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE ARCOBALENO TO FIND OUT REBORN IS DATING TSUNA WHO IS HIS SKY AND THAT HE IS IN HIS ORIGINAL FORM KYAAAA AND UNCLE KAWAHIRA YOU ARE THE ONLY FATHER FIGURE I WILL EVER APPROVE OF TSUCHAN KYAAA R27 ALL THE WAYYYY
Lehna Black Ambler chapter 3 . 8/18
oh my god... it's so beautiful.. I love it so much... you can't see it but i am about to cry right now .. please, update soon
Breathless02 chapter 3 . 8/15
Please, please comtinue this. I really love this Story!
Shiho-Akemi chapter 3 . 7/19
Ray. For a moment I swore I was still more
Gods ... I LOVED!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 3 . 7/14
YOU. FUDGER.

I AM SO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS STORY AND YOU DON’T UPDATE.

GOD. HELP. I NEED DIRE HELP. TSUNA. IF YOU CAN SEE MY HEART, IT IS SO FULL OF HURT AND CRACKS. IT’S CRACKING EVEN MORE.

AUTHOR. PLEASE HELP. HELP. GAH.
AriaYagami chapter 3 . 7/11
Sinceramente, esta es la tercera vez que leo este fanfic, y cada vez lo voy amando más y más, está realmente bueno y espero de todo corazón que no la hayas abandonado, por favor sigue con ello, al menos escribe algún comentario o avisa si existe esa posibilidad, este fanfic es muy bueno y estoy segura de que hablo por muchos que quieren ver que siga, por favor no la abandones, y si lo decides, lo aceptaremos, pero avísanos algo aunque sea, no nos dejes esperando mucho tiempo, por favor :(
Zii Raevyn chapter 3 . 7/11
**I’m screaming **
Oh my gosh this is so good! I just binged this story and- I just-it’s wow. Just wow. Well done. I’m looking forward for more.
dancingjadedragon chapter 3 . 7/4
Love this story...(just re-read it for the third time) ...um, it hasn't been updated in a while...is it going to be finished?
akirasan789 chapter 3 . 6/30
Your work is simply beautiful. It made a large impact that it actually hurts my heart and it made me cry. I hope you update soon and continue this beautiful story!
NotYourDamsel chapter 3 . 6/4
HOLYSHI—
Jetime chapter 3 . 5/11
Re-read this story multiple times and I still feel a pang of sadness every-single-time. Now the curse placed on Reborn "seems to be" broken, I'm curious about how things will be oh-so different from the canon (such a big turn of event, I was surprised at the end of the 3rd chapter). And the 2 years left of Tsuna's life, please not a sad ending *sobbing*. As there are 2 chapters left according to the summary, I hope things are going smoothly for you and we can see your update soon (hopefully in the near future *puppy eyes*). Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us, I really love it
actualiza por favor
My heart, it sings for this fic...2 year’s huh..