Reviews for Entrapment
Kamui Kinomoto chapter 9 . 6/2/2004
Hello! *happy* I was away for quite a LONG while and upon checking Entrapment, I was VERY VERY GLAD when I saw chapter nine which I know you've posted so many months ago already! ;;

Oh... FuumaXKamui lovers'-quarrel! ~_~ Why the heck Sei-chan bed Kamui! *kicks Sei-chan* And Subby-kun! Why you-! Trying to hit on Fuuma's Kamui! _

Please update SOON, I want to see what will happen next! And... Kamui loves Fuuma, right? But why did he say that... he loves Subaru?

Oh! Onegai update soon! I want to know what's the real score! _

-Kamui Kinomoto-
thegirlwhoreadthisstory chapter 4 . 11/21/2003
Very interesting,every thought that the characters are thinking are very detailed...
IceAngelDarkMoon chapter 9 . 11/20/2003
Oh I'm glad you continued, this is still an amazing sotry. Poor Kamui, he's being used by everyone! And Fuuma, what and who to believe. I can't wait for the next chapter, no matter how long it takes! Sorry i would have reviewd faster but I had to go get a cast put on my foot...a foot that's been broken for a month now(not vey happy about all of this!) It's great talking to you again, too!

Ice
fara chapter 9 . 11/19/2003
LONG u said SO LONG in my world they use that for 4 or 5 months or even less, and i took u ONE YEAR u are supposed to say sorry it toke me an eternity. _ i am glad u are continueing it i really like vamipire stories and when they are fxk they are WOOW

thanks this time DON"T u stop _~
Strawberry Bunny chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEARN TO PARAGRAPH. Omfg, I just looking at your fic gave me a serious headach.
Misune chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
YAYNESS! must...read..other...chappies!
Darkmaster2 chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
very good story. WEll i must read more tomorrow.
Kamui Kinomoto chapter 8 . 5/11/2003
MY! Thank you for continuing! It's short but I think the long wait is all worth it!

Continue!

Is your examination finished? If not yet, GOOD LUCK, okay?
fara chapter 8 . 5/3/2003
wooW FIANLLY how long does it to write this but thanks for continuing _. its really nice don't stop again plz i really like this story
IceAngelDarkMoon chapter 8 . 5/2/2003
YEA, I was just going to ask if you were going to continue this. It was a little more explicit but there all finally together! Kamui was cute as was Subaru! Are you going to continue this, I hope so! Another great chapter, and better late than never, ne? And rather a short chapter than no chapter! Good luck with your exams and himework I can sympathize a little!
IceAngelDarkMoon chapter 7 . 1/30/2003
Yea, it worked, this morning it didn't! I still love the twist in the plot. Fumma chose Kamui, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! And Subaru got to be the hero! I can't wait to see what happens next! TTYL

Ice :)
IceAngelDarkMoon chapter 6 . 1/17/2003
I really really love this story. You're very good at not letting on what will happen, everything is a complete suprise. It is really amazing. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Dahlia chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
Thanks for makin paragraphs! Works with this beautiful chapter. Nice, please keep up!
IceAngelDarkMoon chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
Yes an update! ANd it gets much more angsty and the plot twists! I love this story, I have absolutly no idea what will ever happen next, and very few stories are able to do that any more! Please update soon!
IceAngelDarkMoon chapter 4 . 12/16/2002
I love it! But everyone seems to get around ;) BUt I still like it a lot! What is Fumma's past please write fast!