Reviews for KING KONG
Daikaiju1954 chapter 5 . 7/4/2022
Hello Jack. Fan here. Love you YouTube channel and I like your fanfic of the original Kong, even though it isn't finished. I to like to write fanfic's and I've been doing my own updated version of King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962). I describe it as a love letter to both Kong and Godzilla in general. All the characters are different from the original and come from multiple parts of the franchises.

The biggest difference it that instead of the story taking place in Japan, it takes place in San Francisco, USA. A Godzilla film taking place in America! Heresy you say? I think NOT! Carl Denham is in it and so is Jia from Godzilla vs. Kong. Carl adopted her after her family was killed in a flood and they have a sort of father daughter relationship. Two characters named Stanly Livingston and Buzz Johnson come from the Abbott and Costello film, Africa Screams (1949). Jack Prescott and Fred S. Wilson from the King Kong (1976) remake are in it as well

Instead of Faro Island it is Skull Island. While Stanly and Buzz are trying to find Kong for Pacific Pharmaceuticals, we get to see Kong fight a giant snake, scorpion and a giant octopus. He fights a Gorosaurus at the beginning of the story and defends the Iwi village from Baragon.

The story isn't finished yet but in the end Kong does fight Godzilla in San Francisco and both fall into the sea, where Kong swims back to Skull Island. Carl and Jia look on as he swims away and Jia asks Carl in sign language...

"Are we going home?"

"We are going home." Carl says.

"With Kong?" she asks.

"With Kong." Carl says.

What do you think? I got many other things I am doing with the original Godzilla series. Like rewriting Godzilla vs. Megalon into a good movie and having Godzilla vs. the sea monster have both Kong and Mechani Kong in it. Hope to hear back from you.
VONDON WILES 92 chapter 5 . 2/18/2022
THAT WAS GREAT
I REALLY HOPE THERES MORE CHAPTERS COMING
IV WATCHED THE ORIGINAL 1933 KING KONG AND THE 1976 KING KONG AND THE 2005 KING KONG AND KONG SKULL ISLAND
AND IV WATCHED THE KNOCK OFF MOVIES APE QUEEN KONG MIGHTY PEKING MAN AND YETI GIANT OF THE 20TH CENTURY IV GOT THEM ON DVD EVEN KING KONG VS GODZILLA AND KING KONG ESCAPES AND KONGA TOO AND MIGHTY JOE YOUNG TOO
Ethan D chapter 5 . 12/22/2021
I’m sorry if this question is starting to annoy u but do u plan on releasing another chapter or getting back into fanfiction soon?
J the Rider chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
I never thought that you would make fanfics as well as YouTube videos. I like it, good job.
VONDON WILES chapter 5 . 3/13/2019
TO BIGJACKFILM THIS STORY OF KING KONG IS GREAT
Ethan doyle chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
Jack I know you might be getting a lot of these comments but please try to finish the story or at least post some more chapters
LatvianDragon chapter 5 . 10/12/2018
next plz!
Ethan Doyle chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
are you gonna release any new chapters this Christmas break.
LatvianDragon chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
is this a novelezeson of your fan film
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Can you tell us when the next chapters will be released.
Ethan Doyle chapter 5 . 1/10/2017
Please continue writing I saw the film and it was awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
this is really getting good i love your version of the story and would love to see more of it so please continue it it has been a while since you did a update and i like to see what happen's next so please keeping writing. im looking forward for more to come.
Michael chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
Its a great story and great chapters by the way!
VONDON E WILES chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
TO AUTHOR BIGJACKFILMS I THINK THAT KING KONG FANFICTION STORY KING KONG CHAPTER 4 LIFE AT SEA WAS GREAT AND I HOPE YOU WILL GET THE FILM MADE
AuthorKnight90 chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
I see you made a reference to "King Kong by 70's kid" good job. I'll be honest I'm not really a fan of making Carl Denham the villain , but with that said I like how this modern take on king kong. I like you barrow some thing from Peter Jackson's first script to kong. this really show it's a tribute to the 1976 version of King kong. Are you excited that Legendary Picturs/Warner Bros studio making "Kong:Skull Island" and their making a monster cinematic universe with Legendary Pictures Godzilla? You should at the beginning of showing Kong have eye glowing eyes like a cat or nocturnal animals. That would make your Kong scary at the begging before we get familiarize with kong as a tamed beast. You should also have him both walking on his knuckle and walking as a humanoid. That way it fit the description of "Neither beast nor man". Since your king kong font is Jurassic park I hope the film is both awe inspiring for a home made film along with it being terrifying on skull island. As a amateur filmmaker like you the way I see you Kong suit the close up shot should be the kong suit while the far away shot should be both puppet and stop motion animations. That way like Jurassic park you try to blend in different angle of different creature. Also did you know that during 1970 that Universal was going to make their own King Kong entitled "The Legend of King Kong" in which feature dinosaur and was going to have Kong be a man in suit too? Google it to see.

Back to the review The story is good so far as for the film that follow. Can't wait for the next chapter. I only giving advice since your film come out next Christmas you might considers using them in both editing an additional shot for your film. But it your film, your choice. Before I'd go How long until we get a second trailer before the final trailer? Any way look forward to next chapter again.