Reviews for In All The Many Worlds I Have Loved You
Hola..Please, Please come back! Your fanfics are the best. Este fic es genial, esta tan bien escrito. Se que paso mucho pero POR FAVOR...?
Update please
jeelii chapter 1 . 2/5
This was wonderfully written! I hope one day you continue this. I am on the edge of my seat! I have read almost all of your FanFiction. Thank you for the work you do! I love it!
i really hope some day you will continue this, i am crying at work reading it once more, you are so amazing!
whihumph chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Wow, I don't know how I've never read this but it is amazing! Just, wow. Beautifully done! I guess it was written 2 years ago but it is amazing and I feel like I was just watching brittana yesterday! Amazing, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Please come back! Your fanfics are the best. And this one in particular is killing me!
MMA chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
please do come back and continue this story!
Habibi chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Just wondering if you'll clear the air on why Santana dated guys if she's out of the closet and this is canon compliant?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Please please continue this brittana fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
please please continue this! Dont leave it like this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I've never quite been a fan of your attitude. I once stumbled upon your reply to an anon, who'd seemingly asked a perfectly innocuous question regarding updates, and you had been pretty harsh to them, and I thought it was a little uncalled for. But, to reiterate everyone else here, you are indeed talented. Apart from the minor your/you're & loose/lose spelling mistakes, I couldn't really find a flaw in this. Yes, it is sort of perplexing to find Brittany & Santana separated and completely disentangled from each other's lives for whole 9 years, despite their ever-present feelings, for apparently no strong reasons provided yet. After their flourishing careers, that I could understand. But in initial days of their successes, they could've rung each other up? But of course, that still doesn't get in the way of you creating this beautiful piece with these profound emotions. As I was thoroughly moved & tear laden in most bits of the story by your writing. So, you have a specialty. You are special. Carry on!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
please please continue! D:
AllAloneInGermany chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
This is such a great story! Is there any chance that you will continue the story? I would love to read it :) You are a really great writer! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
I'm hoping that since in echoes was updated that this one will be update soon as well :) to be honest I just love anything you write and will take anything I can get.
Frodo123 chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
I would love i second part of this- all your fics are so thorough it's brilliant. Thank you