Reviews for Unlocked
Mie779 chapter 8 . 11/27/2019
in the past few months I've been reading most of your stories... I LOVE how you write and the smut is so well written and oh so hot... I wanted my own killian in my life... and lo and behold I now have read this... and I want both jones brothers... I secretly love threesomes and have read the ones w emma together w two killians... they are hot... but when I read that you took liam into the picture I was curious and intrigued on how you would write them together... the brothers sharing the same woman... its bound to get complicated... and it did in this story... but you made it all believable and oh bloody hell the sexy parts are killing me... they are so awesome and I'm quite jealous that you manage to write smut this way without it getting corny or vulgar... I'm a sucker for this kinds of fics... and I'm on the read the rest of this saga... don't EVER stop writing... please...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2018
Reading again and enjoying. A wonderful story.
Doodlelolly0910 chapter 8 . 8/12/2017
I was so super skeptical of this fic at first, but curiosity won out. I can honestly say I didn't expect this to become one of my faves of all time. This is so well written and characterized, I'm totally on board! Off to find the sequels!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
Go to England, Emma! Get yourself some more hot sex with the Jones boys!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Well that was just about the hottest thing I ever read. Damn girl!
Rouhn chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
I knew you were a extraordinary writer but THIS phantasy goes beyond anything I've ever read! First I wasnt sure if I should read it (as Li Liam isn't quite a character I liked on the show, but hey, thanks for changing that ;) ) this story is so hot - so forbidden - so great! As always THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING (now I'll have to read the sequels aswell :D)
Kmomof4 chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
Fantastic! Loved it! On to part 2!
Kmomof4 chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
I love this soooooo much!
Kmomof4 chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
Go Emma!

As much as I love CS, and as much as I love FrozenJewel, I never realized how much I'd love JewelCaptainSwan!

Thanks for bringing in all the others too!
Kmomof4 chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
Confession time! Thank you!
Kmomof4 chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
I love how domestic they are!
Kmomof4 chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
This is awesome! I love that it seems they're all already falling in love!
TashaRose chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
This is my threesome pairing favorite for OUAT. I loved this chapter, and I loved rereading this story. You are very good at writing realistic erotic couplings. There is that touch of learning each other that you don't often see in stories. Great job all around.
Kissmelikeapirat chapter 8 . 3/25/2016