Reviews for Breakfast at Jack's
Kimberley Jackson chapter 1 . 9/28
Hi sharim,

your story was found among a lot of others on a German fanfiction site called , where a German author called "Blutschwinge" translated it word by word and reposted it as their own. Did you authorize the translation and publication of your story on that site?

Since one of my own stories was plagiarized too, I already took steps against the author. I'm just validating the list so I won't report authorized translations. :)

Let me know.
The Inner Genie chapter 1 . 8/13
Loved this one! No angst and not really fluffy. They stayed in character and still got things sorted. Not a tear dripped; no one said "Are you OK?"; no confusing signals-SWEET!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
ReggieRogue chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
wow eggs with a side of thats a part of this complete breakfest ;)
Disneynut chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
So are they going to do breakfast everyday? How long will they wait? Can they go back and "seal" the deal?
celticas chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
hey am just reading old complete JackSam stories and read some of your other stuff and am loving it, will try and ready more later
Silverstar to-Ennien chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That was a great one!
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
This is my favorite paragraph in the entire story. “Oh, crap. No wonder Carter was embarrassed; he was still in his boxers. Only his boxers. And the *whole* neighbourhood could see him. He glared across at Mrs. Gregson across the road, knowing she was spying on him again. That woman would have thrived in the cold war...” and then, from there on out, it was amazingly interesting. I don’t know what it is about the way he ‘proposed,’ but it seemed very right. Perfect indeed.:) oh, and Armageddon was an excellent movie:)
AngusH chapter 1 . 3/13/2006

I really liked this story, especially Jack's sudden question.
kasluvs chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Aww! Now I have that warm and fuzzy feeling!

(you should write a sequel!)
BugExterminator chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
very very nicely done for fluff...! i love fluff stories, reading and writting...most of mine are fluff..but neways yes this was excilent except for an occasional curse word.
Grav chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Yeah! A happy story! I liked it. Deep Impact/Armageddon always confuses me too. I loved the sheer "everything going wrongness" of this story. It was so much fun, and as in character as your angsty stories. Great job!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Loved it!
anxiousgeek chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
i really liked this

made me smile

ng3 chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
very funny. :). i was eating noodles while reading this story and i _choked_ on it when O'Neill proposed. it was so funny! LOL LOL LOL!