Reviews for An Admirable Mistake
mckydstarlight chapter 9 . 10/8/2018
Poor Rand. Bless her heart.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 16 . 9/21/2017
Good drama and twists. Excellently done. And jeez, I hope somebody does something about Farragut.
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I like the way you write them and think about their interactions with each other and the rest of the crew.
Owyheewinds chapter 16 . 9/1/2017
This story is wonderful. All the complexities of beings. Universal is blinding vanity, false pride. The most tough to put aside. I enjoyed all the characters and the plot twists. Oh boy, the occasional sociopath. Awesome story. Great to reread!
WaterDeep chapter 16 . 5/8/2017
This was really wonderful. I really enjoyed your story! It was wonderful the way you expressed the intimacy of friendship without lapsing into any form of carnal depravity. That act would go against all the habits and experiences we know of our beloved characters.
Heather Snow chapter 16 . 1/5/2017
As much as fandom has read a sexual intimacy into the brotherly bond Kirk and Spock have, it makes perfect sense that someone at Command would get the wrong impression and call a hearing. It was neat to see T'Pau adopt Kirk. I like a formal recognition of the adopted family relationship that Kirk and Spock have.
LionHat14 chapter 16 . 10/30/2016
I re-read this for about the third time tonight... and I sincerely hope you're still considering a sequel. I really, really do. I love gen fics that could be cannon, and this would have been lovely cannon. Characterization spot on, conversations light on the surface but a mile deep... just wonderful. Thanks for posting.
Rose9797 chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
I am relatively new to the TOS fandom since I have seen only the reboot movies. But I must commend your stories, how detailed and captivating you write them. I love the friendship you portrayed between Kirk and Spock. I would love to see more stories from you, its hard to find good authors and you're definitely one of my favorites now.
cimmer chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
This was wonderful. I was drawn into the story, the writing style, the characters and it was a wonderful ride. The characters especially were a delight and a surprise especially grumpy old T'Pau and her relationship with Sarek and Sarek himself. I loved the OC's, Farragut was chilling. I really enjoyed the dry sense of humor that surrounded the characters and it was nice to see some like Yeoman Rand and Areel Shaw as well as Sulu get to shine a bit. Loved T'Pau's comment about Spock's betrothal and how this explains why that didn't work. I liked Sunop and his addition made the entire Spock clan just seem like it must be quite the family and not in the usual stodgy sense but more, well quirky I guess. Great story and thank you.
EyeEyetheCat chapter 16 . 9/10/2016
Oh my gosh! Fantastic storyline! Better then the books sold in the stores! Where can I buy this?!
Greta herron chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
Don't forget spock also- with permission- altered kirks mind in the Gunfight episode;changing his
perceptions of what was or was not real
Greta herron chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
Thank you for for story. I loved the twists and surprises- I had no idea how kirk was going to get out of the solution was brilliant,bringing up issues that are seldom addressed,like why pike kept Spock at arm's length.
Fyoex chapter 16 . 2/18/2016
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2016
You're the best. Thanks for an exceptionally enjoyable story.
trekkie1701 chapter 16 . 7/12/2015
Forgive me if I seem dense but are Kirk and Spock more than friends in this fiction? It seems very vague and I don't understand if it was intentional or not. I feel slightly confused _