Reviews for Already Home
Potterlover04 chapter 8 . 8/21
HI!
jeroen1758 chapter 30 . 6/8
I always thought it was rather unnatural how Harry Potter was portrayed in canon as someone who could keep going like the Energizer Bunny; with nothing more than alittle moodiness. Even in this story, where the death of Sirius seemed to be the last straw for him, still seems unnatural. How anyone can survive half the crap life threw at this boy and not go mad is in itself madness.

You definitely gave me a HP who is more human. In the canon novels Harry is portrayed as nothing more than a war weapon without any feelings, and even Harry himself doesn't even understand that he is a lot more than that.

So thank you- thanks for giving me a good read to remind me that people are not possessions and objects to be used and forgotten. People have feelings, people are flawed and do not come with a manufacture warranty when they malfunction; as the wizard world seem to think is Dumbledore's department.
hey,

it's really amazing. I find I really feel for them all. Especially Remus and his situation
Theclichfangirl chapter 8 . 5/13
This chapter made me cry!
Wheel0fDawn chapter 1 . 5/7
I wanna see her redeemed
geekymom chapter 30 . 4/7
Wonderful story! I love it!
This fanfic is SOO good I’m nearly crying here it’s SOO heartwarming️️
The Raven and Her Writing Desk chapter 4 . 1/11
did you get this song from the Beatles? Or from Boss Baby? Not that i'm saying i now both. Boss Baby pthhhhhh! What's that?!
midnightnettle chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I wish when Harry said that he wants to b normal, I could quote the great Eminem and say "fuck being normal" from rap god
midnightnettle chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
it's a really good story u got there! but too many grammatical mistakes man. try to keep it in the third person and you have totally neglected present perfect tense. otherwise it was good.
sbmcneil chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
I can't believe they just let Kaylie die! I'm a bit disappointed that once again, Harry's needs are being seconded to someone else's need. Draco can stay anywhere - I'm sure he has tons of relatives, but no he has to stay with Snape. Its like Albus wants him to commit suicide.
sbmcneil chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
I don't really buy Remus/Sirius. It was always mentioned how close James and Sirius were - if he and Remus were in love I think they would be closer than he and James. If Remus loved him, why didn't he believe him or check on him or check on Harry? Sirius deserves so much better than a cowardly werewolf.
LonePatr0nus chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Wow! Only at chapter one and I'm already addicted! This is really good and I can't pick up any mistakes at all. Your writing style is flawless and I can't wait to read more ;)
gginsc chapter 4 . 9/23/2017
Poor Remus! I hope he kills Greyback.
the-throwaway-account chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
This whole story is phenomenal! I feel more connected to each character than I have lately with other stories! I know this is an old story, but I just wanna thank you for the work you put in. Snupin is an elusive but beautiful creature on , and I'm so anxious for that aspect to come into play! They're my 2 fave characters! (Lupin #1, haha)

I hope Snape saves Remus. I want Snape to see how strong he is, how his suffering and dichotomy reflect his own...

The key part of this chapter that pushed me to comment was near the very end when Remus was saddened at seeing Kaylie's tears, and in his battered, weakened state he still reaches up, still wants to comfort her just after he's clearly done something horribly violent. :( My poor baby, I'm worried he himself will be suicidal when/if he's rescued.

I've been really stressed out lately and your story is helping me stay sane! Thanks again. :)