Reviews for Breaking the Bond
Emma chapter 14 . 7/12
Omg i need elijah to be the dad and endgame
Emma chapter 13 . 7/12
Omg i love this
Emma chapter 4 . 7/11
Love your story
Can you write a story where kol reacts to meeting his daughter? I’m curious as to what his reaction would be.
Jessamira Luna Starlight chapter 26 . 1/30
now I'm curious what Kol reaction is to his daughter
Amberlina0418 chapter 26 . 10/9/2020
wonderful!
andjelija.nenic chapter 20 . 12/16/2019
Red Reaper88 chapter 26 . 9/21/2019
great story
Xanderling chapter 25 . 9/14/2019
I think you are a really good writer and this story was completely out of the box . I’m not sure that I will ever love smut scene between Elena and Klaus and felt shortage when the last chapter was again another Klena scene . As s devout Elejah shipper , I think he got the least coverage and wished for a chapter between them before the epilogue . But I’ll probably read the book again because it is well written and if I remove Klaus , still pretty good
Xanderling chapter 19 . 9/14/2019
Lijah getting the short end of the stick , even though he is larger .., hahaaa. It sucks to be the adult in the room ..
Kushka chapter 26 . 11/7/2018
Great story
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2018
Bro... you did kol dirty.. smdh
Kushka chapter 26 . 4/5/2017
Great story
lozlol chapter 26 . 3/19/2017
Amazing story :)
voicesofmelodies chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
Ummm...whatever happened to Hope and Hayley though?

I would have though they would have made an appearance again? Since Hope did call Elena "mummy"...so i though there would be a twist on that story as well...

But, oh well! Great job though! Good read... :)