Reviews for Breaking the Bond
MysticMuse27 chapter 24 . 7/18
I’m so glad it’s her and Elijah.
Kol is a fucking child. I hate how he’s not even willing to be there for his child
MysticMuse27 chapter 23 . 7/18
I’d love to see Klaus/Elena/Elijah but personally think Kol should rot. The witches did cause him to kill her but he’s been behaving like a child for a while now.
MysticMuse27 chapter 22 . 7/18
Kol doing that is so in character but it’s also making me sick to my stomach. I’m really hoping some supernatural shenanigans mean that Elena isn’t really dead. I like your Nik and Elijah for her.
MysticMuse27 chapter 20 . 7/18
This last line was perfection
She had opened his heart and made a home for herself inside it.

Also Kol is very just but it’s so in character. I hope she chooses Klaus or Elijah
MysticMuse27 chapter 7 . 7/18
Your Mikaelsons are enchanting. Elijah at the end there is just *chef’s kiss*
Emma chapter 14 . 7/12/2021
Omg i need elijah to be the dad and endgame
Emma chapter 13 . 7/12/2021
Omg i love this
Emma chapter 4 . 7/11/2021
Love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2021
Can you write a story where kol reacts to meeting his daughter? I’m curious as to what his reaction would be.
Jessamira Luna Starlight chapter 26 . 1/30/2021
now I'm curious what Kol reaction is to his daughter
Amberlina0418 chapter 26 . 10/9/2020
wonderful!
andjelija.nenic chapter 20 . 12/16/2019
Red Reaper88 chapter 26 . 9/21/2019
great story
Xanderling chapter 25 . 9/14/2019
I think you are a really good writer and this story was completely out of the box . I’m not sure that I will ever love smut scene between Elena and Klaus and felt shortage when the last chapter was again another Klena scene . As s devout Elejah shipper , I think he got the least coverage and wished for a chapter between them before the epilogue . But I’ll probably read the book again because it is well written and if I remove Klaus , still pretty good
Xanderling chapter 19 . 9/14/2019
Lijah getting the short end of the stick , even though he is larger .., hahaaa. It sucks to be the adult in the room ..