Reviews for Breaking the Bond
MoonPrincess623 chapter 26 . 4/4/2016
I'm love for her to have 2 mayes, let alone 3. Kol is broken and needs someone just for him. Elena needs Klaus & Elijah
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 26 . 1/9/2016
good story :)
lustofavampire chapter 26 . 12/18/2015
rozamarie-ivashkov chapter 26 . 10/14/2015
why would you end it like this?! I love the story but seriously why would you do that with Kol?
DGfleetfox chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Yay! My diehard Elejah shipper heart is overflowing with happiness! Woo hoo! Very happy that it turned out this way.
DGfleetfox chapter 24 . 8/24/2015
Kol what a douche you're being. Abandoning your kid? Low.
DGfleetfox chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
If Marcel is such a problem, why don't they just kill him? It's always the same thing I think when people like the Salvatores and Marcel cause them problems. So annoying.
DGfleetfox chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
I love Kol too... only the original version though, lol (pun). Oh Nate : ) Seriously though, I'd be perfectly happy if she ends up with Kol, oddly enough because I usually tend to ship her firmly with Elijah. Honestly, E with an Original(s) is where it's at.
DGfleetfox chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Umm.. is Elena like the mate of all three? ! Lol. That would be awesome.
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
; ) All the good feels about this, I'm crying! Thanks for this.
Rayna.Petrova122 chapter 22 . 8/22/2015
This chapter made me cry! Why?! Why did u do this?!
alyssa300 chapter 26 . 6/9/2015
I've discovered that I really love the Elena/Elijah pairing.
I stopped watching TVD because everything got messy and I actually didn't like most of the characters anymore. Since I still like the idea and such I searched for good fanfictions.
From all the Originals I like Elijah best (Niklaus is second - he is still kinda sexy and such even if he is evil and crazy)
I liked your story very much and I think it was great for the story how Kol turned out to be.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 26 . 6/4/2015
Will there be a sequel to this...
Kay chapter 26 . 6/4/2015
Thank you for such a wonderful story. And I'm a sucker for happy endings, especially with Elejah pairing. I'd love to read some outtakes if you write them. I'm following your other stories too and my fav is "into the past", the newest one has great potential as well. Please keep writing and finishing them as you write so well.
guest chapter 26 . 6/4/2015
love it. Your stories are all so amazing. I'm a little sad that this story is over. But does that mean you will update Following you into the dark? Will there be a chapter today or do we have to wait till monday? I'm asking because I like that story already and this epilogue is really short.
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »