Reviews for Breaking the Bond
billdip.-'lover.-'4ever chapter 26 . 6/4/2015
I really want to see how Kol reacts to Kristen
LoveLiving chapter 26 . 6/4/2015
Beautiful ending. Thank you for such an amazing story
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 25 . 6/3/2015
Perfect ending my dear...
Kay chapter 25 . 6/3/2015
Thanks for updating. I thought Sophie and Marcel would suffer more but a quick death would suffice. I like that Elijah stepped up for his niece and the way you let Elena and Klaus had their "last goodbye". will the issue with Kol resolve or this is the last chapter?
billdip.-'lover.-'4ever chapter 25 . 6/3/2015
To bad it's over now :(
LoveLiving chapter 25 . 6/3/2015
While I'm not an Elejah fan myself I do respect the ship and don't mind a well written story. You have one of those stories. Thank you for spending the time to write out chapters for all of your stories. You truly are an amazing author. Can't wait for Follow You Into the Dark.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/3/2015
Why was Elena so attracted to Kol if Elijah is her mate? She was attracted to klaus because of Katerina, attracted to Elijah because of Tatia but why kol! Waaaah lol hoping for a threesome involving Kol & Klaus! You're a great author, can't wait to read the ending!
Kay chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
Oh yessss! This is better than ever, Elijah is Elena's mate! You made my day for an Elejah fan. I like what Klaus said and that he tried to be a better man for his daughter and loved Elena enough to let her go. Kol is petty and behaving badly like a d..k as usual. He'll never be mature like Elijah and Klaus. On side note, I wonder what Elijah and Klaus would do to Sophie and Marcel for hurting their family.
I can't wait for the ending so please update soon.
billdip.-'lover.-'4ever chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
U r mean

But update soon
Lily chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
Yay! I'm so ridiculously happy Elijah is her mate.
Though Klaus is a close second.
I do hope we get to see Elena with Klaus too.
I feel in this story, it'll be great if Elena although her mate is Elijah will still spend time with Klaus.
I vote 'No' on the threesomes.
They should each get their own time with Elena
Guest chapter 23 . 6/2/2015
Kol, Elena & Klaus! Please!
Elejah88 chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
Yay she chose Elijah! Woohoo and I'm kind of glad Kol reacted that way, it would seem out of character if he didn't. Kol could try to accept it but he only ever wanted her, and tried his hardest to claim her even when she was mated to his brothers. I don't think his opinion would change even if he did kill her.
LoveLiving chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
Elena is awake and all is righ– oh right... Kol is definitely a Mikaelson. I hope all turns out in the end. Thank you again for being such a good author and having and maintaining an update schedule. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kay chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
I'm glad you changed the ending as I hate sad stories especially the children were involved, in this case the triplets would be motherless and the drift between the brothers would never heal. Even his killing Elena was due to a spell, Kol's "shagging and draining half the Blondes of the French Quater" was still on him solely. I dislike Kol as he didn't take responsibility for his own actions instead blaming on somebody else. I still favour a happy ending and if you could let Elena love all three of them even after the unlinking and be with them all, it would be great! Please continue and update soon.
TeaganIglesias chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
YES I'm glad you didn't end this story at the last chapter because I don't think I could've handled that! Love this update, I knew Kol wouldn't just randomly kill her! And I know what you mean by Kol being a dick in the show, but in this story I feel like Elena brought out the good in him:) I can't wait for the next chapters!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »