Reviews for Breaking the Bond
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
A threesome between klaus and Elijah yeah that would be fun
guest chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
Can't Elena have all three brothers? I mean who wouldn't want that :) And where is Rebekah in all this? I mean she wouldn't be far from her brothers right? I would love for Elena to have them all.
LoveLiving chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
I do hope that Elena will wake up. I also hope the unlinking worked. Thanks for another chapter! I can't wait for the next
Elejah88 chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
I think even if she's unlinked she should be with all three. She has a connection to all three so why not continue it. :) although I would love it to be Elijah. :)
TheYamiNeko chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
It's so sad that Kol hasn't Even had a chance to meet his little Baby Girl... I'm Glad that Kol did Not kill Elena out of cold blood. Good thing she could be resurrected..

Yes, yes, yes to a threesome between Klaus, Elena and Elijah!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/30/2015
Whaaaaattt? Why did elena had to die?
Otherwise still as good as ever
billdip.-'lover.-'4ever chapter 22 . 5/29/2015
Noooooo!
Heather chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
Uhhhh...what? Elena is dead? Or no? Like the transfusion/triple mates/triplets/...something made her an Original or something...right? We can't end it here!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
First, love it! Second, it's not over-right? Third, Kol is an idiot, and frankly, at this point I do not see how Elena could choose him as her mate, under any circumstance. Fourth, see I do love it! Look how engaged I am in your plot line. :)
Kay chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
What an unexpected twist you gave us! Kol is truly an a**hole and petty selfish boy now. I don't think Kol's behaviours are due to any magical influences concocted by Sophie and Marcel as they are in line with how he did behave on TVD n TO.
I'd expect Sophie and Marcel would do something in next chapter or two after Kol's fiasco with Elena. I hope Elena survives and is now an Original due to blood transfusion from Elijah and Klaus and will be their mate even after the doppelgänger bond is broken. I hate Kol right now.
You keep me on edge reading this chapter and I can't wait for what's happening next. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
noooooo Kol and Elena:(((((((((( he seemed way too calm about her death though so I'm not giving up hope that this wasn't his doing
Mel chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
wow you dropped a bomb on us! I feel like there's a reason behind Kol's behavior, he wasn't like this at the beginning of the story... Maybe he has a spell over him? Because I remember that Sophie called Marcel about revenge on the originals!
Kolena-Klaroline27 chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
She will come back right along with kol
Shuuwai chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
Hm... going to guess she was basically 'daggered'? :o
If not... dang. lol
Guest chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
Please tell me now that Elena is a mikaelson, once they remove the stake she'll live (insert crying faced emoji here x10) I love kol! What went wrong! Love klaus and Elena too tho
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »