Reviews for Finally A Cape, Da Ze!
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 1/22/2018
CH 7 Please update , That is intresting
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 1/22/2018
CH 3 I'm bit annoyed that Sans didn't met Taylor or Gaster . Oh ... if they could ... THEY BETTER PRAY NEVER TO KNOE OR THEY WOULD WISH NEVRR TO BE BORN .
Puns non included contiously.
Iceflame55 chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
I enjoy Taylor as a magician (perhaps even possible Youkai later?), but I'll note one reason I like wizards isn't just the big explosions, but the versatility you get by being able to tell Reality you reject it, and substitute your own *Evil Grin*
Iceflame55 chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
Ok, something tells me Emma's dad might find himself wishing he'd chosen a different career then 'shyster', you know?
Veedramon chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Wow Reimu sure is lazy.
Veedramon chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
Ah yeah, some bad dude gonna pay.
Veedramon chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
That was scary.
Veedramon chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Well, they probably missed Marisa a tad.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
So I guess she lost her shard or it got replaced with magic? Or her shard has the power of dimensional travel,
Veedramon chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Two Marisas? That's scary!
Veedramon chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
To be fair this time Yukari did something nice. She saved her from more bullying and humiliation.
humo146 chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
MORE PLEASE
GXY-2013 chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
This is good.
Orchamus chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Looks pretty good so far, could use a bit more fleshing out in terms of everyday events and interactions with Taylor and Marisa, maybe see some more of the possible romance that's developing? And I'm kinda curious why her time in Gensokyo hasn't altered Taylor to look more like Marisa and she becomes more like her mentally, with magic in Gensokyo the way it is.
auraofcalm chapter 6 . 5/22/2015