Reviews for the future
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
Great story! Looking forward to reading more x
Applealice10 chapter 119 . 12/21/2019
Looking forward to seeing what happens the next day when they spend the day together!
Applealice10 chapter 118 . 12/10/2019
Great chapter! Loved the family dynamic going on. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Applealice10 chapter 117 . 11/18/2019
I am really looking forward to seeing what the next chapter has in store. There’s so much tension at the moment!
Applealice10 chapter 116 . 11/16/2019
Absolutely loved this chapter. They finally start to feel more like a family again which is so nice to read. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Applealice10 chapter 115 . 11/10/2019
Great chapters! I’ve been away and it was so nice to have these to read when I got back. I loved the tensions between everyone that finally got half resolved. The other children being included in the story more is a real nice touch that seems to be bringing them together as a family once again. Looking forward to seeing what they plan for this evening and what will happen with Ash and Jill when they arrive home.
Applealice10 chapter 112 . 9/22/2019
Great chapter with the little family. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Applealice10 chapter 111 . 9/6/2019
This chapter was so sweet seeing them as a little family again and talking to each other. Looking forward to the next update!
Applealice10 chapter 110 . 8/16/2019
Great chapter! I can’t wait for the next one!
Applealice10 chapter 109 . 8/8/2019
Once again a great chapter! Looking forward to seeing more now that Katie and everyone is slowly come around.
Applealice10 chapter 108 . 8/4/2019
This chapter was so good! Love the little Gordon and Ash bonding moment was really lovely to see. Can’t wait for the next one!
Applealice10 chapter 107 . 9/19/2018
Great chapter! Loved that Ash is getting back to normal, I’m so hoping it continues. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Applealice10 chapter 106 . 8/29/2018
Great update! This chapter was good at almost showing the good cop bad cop between Jill and Gordon and seeing how different they can be towards Ash. It was great having Bunty in this chapter to almost divide it slightly. Can’t wait for the next update. Hope to see more of Ash talking!
Applealice10 chapter 105 . 6/11/2018
Awh cute little family moment there if Gordon spoke a bit more maybe they’d get somewhere haha. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Applealice10 chapter 104 . 5/14/2018
Loved this chapter. Loving the interactions between sister and everyone just cause they’re actually quite amusing to read haha. Looking forward to the bevy chapter!