Reviews for Trinkets
Koneko no okyaku-san chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
It's a very interesting one-shot! Loved the scene with the gun, loved the interactions. Thank you for writing it.
tati1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
You write beautifully.
Sentra chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
that is so fucked up...

i have to favorite this.

it's so much nicer to read than those lovy-dovy ones
Omi chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Thats a really good story
EdenEight chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
Excellent. I loved your diction, truly loved it. Schuldig was written beautifully, exactly how I've always pictured his character. His crude language mixed with his own egotistical view on everything really delivered him with talent and grace. Great job, really, I loved it.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Wah, beautiful as always! _ i truely love your words and how you capture Schuldig. Cause its really well done. Keep up the good work!
Monou Hakkai chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Well it seemed that Omi-kun bored the hell out of SchuSchu, didn't he? You sound like you Schuldig so well. It really shows in your stories, especially in this little series you've got going. It's really good :)
Taline chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Wow, that was an amazing story. You have wonderful use of imagery and diction in this. I love your descriptions. Very well written. Keep up the good work!
G chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
It seems you have a very wrong idea about who Schuldig is. He's not that psycho, you know. You should read manga to see how sane and normal he is.
xCrushx chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWoWoWoWoWoW! Words do not begin to describ this story! It's creepy and eerie and romantic and angsty and amazing. It gives you leave into the releam they live in...WOW! *two thumbs up*
Kasra chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
Wow. I just don't know what to say after reading a fic like this. There's something in your writing style that is very catchy, very fluid, and even though you jump between tenses (or maybe it's just the abundance of present tense usage in the fic), it flows very naturally. I can hear every word the narrator is speaking in my mind, his mouth turned up a in wry, sort of ironic, bitter smile.

I love reading SchuOmi fics, because I find their interaction fascinating, and this story fit the sort of scene I could see actually happening between them. You've really got Schuldig nailed as a character, which makes it all the more believable.

Excellent story.