Reviews for Identity Crisis
DracoKing30 chapter 16 . 12/10/2022
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
Jamerz06 chapter 18 . 12/8/2022
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
Phoenix Namikaze chapter 18 . 11/29/2022
is it possible to do a sequel with this? it's awesome. it's one of my favorites that I come back to time and time again thanks for writing it.
jansesu chapter 13 . 10/12/2022
Ooh, I really want to see that confrontation with the Doctor...
Reaper1990 chapter 18 . 9/23/2022
Shame you abandoned this story, could have been a great story once finished.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 18 . 9/3/2022
Enjoying the story thanks
Sky chapter 18 . 7/29/2022
Please tell me SOMEBODY adapted this story... bcoz we all know that the author has likely abandoned this story... if not then they would've updated thid story... This story is amazing I want to read it more and more... so if anyone adapted this story than please tell all of us about it ok...!
Callum Runchman chapter 18 . 5/15/2022
This was sort of fun even if there were hits of it that confused me and I didn't understand.
I was sort of hoping you'd get through the school years and then have Harry explore like the doctor does or something like that
Reaper1990 chapter 18 . 2/23/2022
Wish there was more, please continue this story.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/17/2022
This is AMAZING please start updating this!
Royslady51 chapter 10 . 12/29/2021
The thing about using fancy words, is that the fancy one usually has a different definition than the one you actually need. Take the words 'reign death', for example. I'm forced to ask if you meant 'rule' death or 'pour' it, because if you meant 'pour' you should have used 'rain', instead.

What you used:
reign
/rān/
verb
hold royal office; rule as king or queen.
"Queen Elizabeth reigns over the UK"

noun
the period during which a sovereign rules.
"the original chapel was built in the reign of Charles I"

What you probably should have used was actually a phrase :

'rain down'

1. To fall in large amounts, or to direct something in large amounts, usually forcefully or violently: Bombs rained down on the besieged city.

2. Rain down .com › raindown

1. To pour or fall down on someone or something in a shower from above. · 2. To cause some liquid, loose substance, or multitudinous small objects to fall down ...

And because the above definition had a very large fancy word in it, I'll save you the trouble of looking it up.

mul·ti·tu·di·nous

Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
giving 33 chapter 18 . 10/11/2021
Please update the story
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2021
'known limit of regenerations' is kind of hilarious to be mentioned, since that more or less got thrown out at this point in DW canon. (And I think it actually was at the point this was written? I forget when really. I believe it was The Master getting 'given'/'allowed' extra regenerations by the council. It was one of the Doctor's opponents that was a Time Lord, at least. It was more an arbitrary limitation in any case.)

And how are Fred and George surprised about who the marauders were? Didn't Snape outright tell them who they were? And also were disgusted by what they saw when shown memories of the 'pranks'? And then really toned down their pranks in Hogwarts. (I suppose even that toned down level was too much for Avalon, if they didn't temporarily increase their prank level because of an unknown reputation when starting there.)
griffin chapter 18 . 6/21/2021