Reviews for Pinky Promise
Judeleemarie chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
Hey, that’s one of our favorite restaurants in Ketchum and it’s delicious. Best eggs Benedict ever! Way to bring Harry Potter home ️
Daisy Frankie chapter 5 . 12/30/2018
I love this chain of fics, I love the characters, the text messages (that make me snort out loud), just everything! PLEASE write the next one!
Xoxo
Babaksmiles chapter 5 . 12/16/2018
I’m enjoy enjoying your stories so much and I’m getting so sad that I’ve almost read all of them because I want you to have a 1000 stories so then I’m not even close to finishing your stories! Like I’m on vacation right now and I didn’t even bring a book because I’m like I have your cool amazing stories to read at night.
libraryrockerr chapter 5 . 10/8/2018
I loved this, entirely.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! !
whyisthat chapter 4 . 7/24/2018
YES. YES. The "Everything you didn't say, me too" was perfect. They really fit so well together.
I cannot get enough of Draco and Harry's budding bromance.
Theo's intense hatred for Hermione's food is the most hilarious thing.
Love everything. Thank you!
whyisthat chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
Marcus. is actually. Adorable. He's like a teddy bear cinnamon roll and it's insane how sweet he actually is. And he's also so sad that his friends have all paired off and left him alone. Anyways, I love him and this version of him is so perfect with Luna. Their first conversation is about their sleeping habits HAHA. She also had a drill in her bag. This is amazing. Thank you.
cafeanna chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
I am supposed to be packing for vacation, but I think I'm going to sit here and finish this fic.

I say this a lot, but I just intensely love your writing style. It's funny, descriptive, and it makes me happy when I read it. And, of course, your plots are always either funny as hell or dramatic as hell. Also, the texting. And Luna. I adore Luna.
eembee chapter 4 . 1/25/2018
I caught feeling. When Marcus is struggling to tell Luna how she feels and she says me too I. Fell. In. Love. Love this story and the way that Marcus portrays his self is an amazing perspective to read
Dante's Divine Comedy chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
Thanks this really helped me. It's been a long time since I laughed like this.
Agnes Acacia chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
This fic is just everything. And YOU are just...EVERYTHING. And... I love you. Bye!
amr56 chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
This was amazing. I really liked Luna and Marcus and all the characters, really. This was interesting and fun to read. Thank you!
SmoothFluffle chapter 5 . 7/21/2017
Do you plan on continuing these series? I love your couples and your characterization of them!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
loving your stories! this chapter actually made me laugh out loud. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2017
Oh my god I fucking love you
This AU is perfect and I just want them in my life you know? :)
meglasaur chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
That author's note is narrowly my favorite thing about this chapter. I've become a little (read: hella) obsessed with this universe you've created and was a little disappointed that there weren't any more fics set here BUT NOW THERE WILL BE AND THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I also laughed out loud like a crazy person multiple times while reading all of these little fics. I'm so excited for the upcoming fics, please don't make us wait too long!