Reviews for Pinky Promise
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Just read through the entire series. Haven't really read non-magical AUs before but you must be the master because these are incredible. The actual prose, the texting, the smut! Colubrina recommended this to me and I'm incredibly glad.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
I've noticed that over the last year or so your prose has become significantly less purple, and your storytelling much stronger for it. I know you're still young, but I just need to tell you that your discipline and growth as a writer is very inspiring; you're exceptionally talented but you're nurturing that talent, and working at it, and it's obvious. Thank you for sharing.
evvergreeen chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
This is fantastically written.
GMT? UPDATE SOON.
GMT, NOTHING ?
woofwolf chapter 2 . 5/1/2015
I've never actually seen séance spelled so I had to struggle a bit with the context to figure out the pronunciation. I learned something today, thanks Envy!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Omg omg omg omg omg this is so adorable
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Oh man. Oh man oh man oh man. This is some adorable fucking shit right here. It's just... awesome. Yup, I know I've already used that word several times today, but it applies here too. Luna and Marcus... man, I love this already. I'm actually kind of sad that this will be the last one you write for a while (even if there is going to be four more chapters, at least) - I'll miss this AU, and normally I'm not a fan of nonmagical AUs.
gsparker chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
This is great!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
I really REALLY like Luna in this fic. She isn't childlike and ridiculous, she's smart and honest. Her insight about Marcus (and to an extent hermione and Draco's relationship) was really beautifully done in the context of this AU. I love what she said about people not usually liking what's good for them and how she applied it to romantic relationships. It reminded me of Marcus's crush on Pansy in the other fics. And marcus here! Your marcus is wonderful. There's a very endearing simplicity to how his brain works and the back story you've given him lends some interesting nuances to his character. And his fascination with Luna feels real. And very honest. Like she's all these things he doesn't really understand but is attracted to and their interactions are so sweet. His reactions to the weird stuff she days aren't patronizing, either, which is lovely to read in a Luna fic. He genuinely wants to understand her. I love it.
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
LOL I love how Hermione is unintentionally torturing Theo with healthy eating. And Luna is ADORABLE. You've also made it really easy to empathize with Marcus especially with his back story. I like your characters and I LOVE the little snippets you throw in about Hermione and Draco
anonymousravendead chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
This is wonderfully funny! I love this AU so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Oh goodness this is sweet.
DELIA chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
THIS IS AMAZING

I SHIP IT SO HARD NOW?
ENVY HOW chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is about the dynamic between marcus and luna that has me SQUEALING WITH GLEE but there's something about the pairing that is just too cute and too sweet and too perfect for words it's like that cinnamon roll meme I just want to flail and protect my precious babies from all the evils in the world?

WRITE MORE OF THIS NOW PLEASEEEE