Reviews for Pinky Promise
anon chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Why is this pairing so freaking adorable?!
Brightki chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Laughing. Forever. So amazing, I just love these idiots.
talulah chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
This AU you've created is so incredibly phenomenal-there are canon personalities transposed onto a very human, very likable cast of characters whose love for each other (platonic or otherwise) practically jumps off the page. All of the fics in this verse are romances, but the underlying support (both in the literal narrative sense and the figurative emotional one) provided by the secondary characters and their friendships with the mains...THAT'S where you get me.

Can't wait to read the rest of this!
22Moons chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
I started to read this story, then realized I needed to read the other two in this universe to fully appreciate it. Fortunately, this was a pleasure. It's very rare for a fan fic author to create something really original, but you've done it. Your story is sweet, romantic and laugh-out-loud funny. This universe is like nothing else I've read, except for the characters, who somehow still feel like canon characters! Luna is my favorite, and I love the way you portray her - wise, empathetic, open-minded and sometimes totally off her rocker. Thank you!
evvvergrrrn chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Luna's insight towards the end of this chapter was so lovely and ethereal and very very in character. You do a great job with her. Marcus too is surprisingly well developed and I particularly like how simple his thought process is; he isn't dumb, but he does seem to prefer things being straightforward and I LOVED his line about Luna's honesty not coming with a gift receipt. Poignant.

You're a great writer.
i LOVE THIS AHHHHH update soon please
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nichole O chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Loving this
I love this universe!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
This is honestly so refreshing to read because you aren't ignoring canon personality traits to make it work. I'm not actually sure how the tone of this is so upbeat but I'm going with it because it's wonderful.
*dying whale noises*

This is so effing cute I need moreee
Perfectionnn
bbb2998 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
There were literally too many hilarious one liners in this chapter for me to pick just one to praise you for. I also particularly liked Luna's comment about the divorce rate and people generally not being able to recognize what's good for them. You've got a solid grasp of her character, much better than most authors. And your marcus is a gem on his own, I salute you for not glossing over his propensity for violence and using it as a "building blocks" sort of thing for his character. Brilliant writing
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this marcus so much! He's so endearing without being ridiculously ooc. The part where he wonders if luna is flirting with him and if he's supposed to do something made me smile!
adaline chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
"If I want to get drunk and fucking climb a fucking Douglas fir with my fucking ski poles I'm fucking going to"

this is gold envy GOLD