Reviews for Pinky Promise
TheFantabulousPotterHead chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
The texting gets me every timeee 3
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
This is a GREAT luna. Kudos for keeping her weirdness intact without making her a caricature. she's very insightful and perceptive in canon and people tend to forget that in favor of making her "strange".
atelokin chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I love this series. I've just read most of your dramione fanfics on here and you have developed your writing so beautifully it gives me the warm fuzzies.
how has your book gone? Last I've read you had a disagreement with an editor over a scene, but then you've gone to Tom/Hermione fics and I can't make myself read those. I even tried to look for your book online, but I'm guessing your working title is different ?

Anyways, looking forward to your wips!
lia chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
ahhh I love this so far! Really needed some fluff in my life LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
OMG THIS IS BRILLIANT. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
anon chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Oh my god. I love this. The last conversation killed me. Marcus is adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
GMT ?
tetnus shots chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
omg theo

THESE CHARACTERS ARE ALL SO FANTASTIC ENVY I JUST WANT TO SMOTHER YOU IN HUGS

ps muna flintgood, here for it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I love you and your brain. Especially when it all works together to bring us these wonderful little stories.
This is amazing.
Fed up with FF.net chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I love the way you write these characters. The modern AU is wonderfully done and I am so pleased that you are continuing to write in this 'verse. There is something about Luna which is odd in every incarnation but for that she's enchanting and I LOVE Marcus in any guise.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
This is the best Luna I've ever read? No one ever gets her just right and you've done a really amazing adaptation of her so far. Can't wait for more.
And GMT?
kitcatscratch chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I adored Marcus from Bite Marks simply by the way that Draco took care of him. I LOVE how he has been "absorbed" by Hermione simply through association with Draco (she tells them what toothpaste to get!). And Marcus is so sweet, he goes along with it. He's awesome. Now it makes me want to read something with Theo since he's the one we haven't circled around to yet... :)
SlytherinBabe chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I really really had fun reading this. Excited for more!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »