Reviews for Pinky Promise
I love you.

I LOVE YOU.

It might be wrong.

It's definitely creepy.

But, well, I adore Luna. She's pretty much my favorite character EVER and everyone always turns her into this idiot crazy person and she's SO PERFECT here. And you've made me love Marcus who, indeed, must be happy.

Also, I love this AU.

And you.
Gaeleria chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Oh cute! I love it so far, so fluffy :)
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Marcus Flint. Fucking adorable. I can't even. This is going to be amazing.
dixonsgirl92 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Has anyone else ever even attempted this pairing?! Love it so far! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Cant wait to read about their diner date!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Perfection. Ugh. This AU kills me it's so good.
d.lilah chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
oh my god

"She frowns, then brightens, then pulls a cordless power drill out of her bag."

Luna Lovegood in one sentence. You nailed it.

Thank you for writing this.
TheFantabulousPotterHead chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I absolutely love this AU, especially the texting format. Though I'm going to miss this universe for the time being, I'm glad you will (hopefully) be updating your other stories more often. I love Luna in this chapter she is amazing. I've never really though of Marcus Flint much so I'll be eagerly waiting to read the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Marcus x Luna is my new favorite thing because of you and this fic isn't even finished yet.

THAT'S HOW GOOD THIS FIRST CHAPTER IS
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA This is awesome! This is my first fic where the pairing doesn't involve Draco, Hermione, Harry, or Tom Riddle. I'm excited for the rest. It's also great to see Theo's personality since we didn't get much of him in Bite Marks and Punch Drunk. And I still absolutely love the texts format
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
"They're swearing off anything that hippies haven't hand made in a fucking treehouse"

I AM DYING

I AM MAKING WHALE NOISES

ENVY

YOU SLAY ME ON A REGULAR BASIS
kahleesisi chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
you have a serious gift for comedic writing. you're super talented in general (GMT and disasterology are pieces of art) but these fics you've written in this AU are really really special. great cast of characters, subtle on the drama, beautifully paced, brilliantly balanced. hilarious too.
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This is so cuuuuuuute! I love happy Marcus! Can't wait for more of this AU! It's so good
GayleWatersWaters chapter 1 . 4/23/2015