Reviews for Pinky Promise
meglasaur chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
That author's note is narrowly my favorite thing about this chapter. I've become a little (read: hella) obsessed with this universe you've created and was a little disappointed that there weren't any more fics set here BUT NOW THERE WILL BE AND THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. I also laughed out loud like a crazy person multiple times while reading all of these little fics. I'm so excited for the upcoming fics, please don't make us wait too long!
Andante825 chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
Three more short entries in this series (Chaos Theory) are posted on A03 - just a quick PSA for other fans :)
Andante825 chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
First time reading this rare pair and you completely sold me on it. Your Marcus was amazing, and the nods to canon were sly and creative (love Luna's purse). Terrific series and I hope there are more installments, but if not, the ones you have are amazing on their own. Thank you so much for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2016
Your Marcus is amazing
riversgirl75 chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
Hilarious! I NEVER would have thought to pair these two, but I love it! I would love daphne/Blaise/Theo developed more too. But your next one with Scabior will be awesome! Love your format!
HannaSun chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
Right, the voice of this story was on point. I really, really fucking enjoyed it. Just ace all around.
HannaSun chapter 4 . 9/20/2016
I know I'm being repetitive...but, this is still so fucking good!
HannaSun chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
So, so good. Plus, the text convos are killing me.
HannaSun chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Holy mother! Damn, this is just so good. You're pretty ace at spinning these modern non-magical versions of the characters.
sunshinealeia chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
This universe is SO fun! The text dialog is great!
5tarlightqueen chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
IzzyBells chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
I fucking love your work, bro. I am not sure if I've already expressed that or not but your writing is amazing I am so jealous of your writing style like it's actual literal perfection. Also you're turning me into rarepair trash with all of these fics I swear. Idk man you're just super cool and your writing is super cool too.
ChronicallyUntidy chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
I could read an endless amount of stories within this universe. Perfect as always. :)
annasfanfic chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
I love this! I hope you write more in this au in the future!
oiui o chapter 5 . 4/24/2016