Reviews for Pinky Promise
oiy ygu chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
I like don't even know who the non-bold texter is lol
I fail
LonelyWinterRose chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
Like omg I am cracking up! You know this story is crazy right? Seriously I couldn't stop laughing. And the Luna/Marcus dynamic was real nice I can totally see it. Anyway just wanted to say that I absolutely love and adore this story. I've read it four times and I'm still cracking lol.
~ LonelyWinterRose
bonafake chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
This is the most hilarious fic I've read in a while. The text conversations between Theo and Marcus were BEST THINGS EVER. I absolutely loved it! Awesome job!
Sparksflyupnow chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
This fic me makes me SO HAPPY THANK YOU FOR EXISTING YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING
halfunread chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
I didn't know what to make of this at first, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. I'm going on a search for more fics like these, amazing. :) Great job.
Red86 chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Omg I friggin love this! I literally giggled out loud like a little schoolgirl multiple times
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
I'm generally not a non magic AU person, but this was completely hilarious and I absolutely loved it. If HP was non magic, this would be canon.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
jesus I don't know why but the TheoGranger Food War 2K15 kills me. KILLS me. I laugh very hard every time. That's some good shit.
Anonia chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
I think what I love about this most is that Hermione sounds like such a nightmare.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
I loved this! you should write about Warrington and Pucey omg it would be super nice !
queerjonmund chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
SMOKY THE BAT IM DYING I NEED ONE OF THESE WITH SNAPE ACTUALLY IN THE PICTURE PLEASE I WILL SACRIFICE A GOAT IN UR NAME. OR A VERY YUMMY TACO. I WILL SACRIFICE A TACO. TO MY STOMACH. IN UR HONOR. Also I should prolly turn of all caps, my bad.
queerjonmund chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
I'm dyinggggggg THEO IS SUCH A DRUNK DUDEBRO EVEN WHEN HE ISNT DRUNK. IT IS 4AM I SHOULD NOT BE LAUGHING THIS HARD.
queerjonmund chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
I choked on my spit when I read that text convo where he asked if he should hide the black people. (I'm not quite sure who it is texting Marcus, but that's okay lol.)
bright places chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
I love this? Like so much?
kuppielovE chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
I love you so much for writing these stories. YOU. ARE. DA. BEST. Your AU fics made my day. Maybe even my summer. Justjust, AWESOME. THANK YOU. Seriously, thank you. 3
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »