Reviews for Pinky Promise
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I never lol reading fic. I def lol reading your fics. xx
mzginny chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I love everything about this story. And now to follow you on Tumblr.
anon83261 chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
Hey, that was great. Luna and Marcus is such an awesome pairing, she's so eccentric and that's a great balance to his more serious, hot tempered nature.
Awww, is Theo worried he'll lose both of them? That's what that text seems to imply. Hmmm, I'm interested to see where you take that. They're my favourite pairing in this, alongside Pucey and Warrington. I like the hints you've dropped for them two during your stories in this series, this backwards and forwards and making each other jealous thing you've established. Though I also adore the Dramione in this, I wonder if Tom's cameo will stir any tension up there?
Great writing! I hope you update soon!
cocoartist chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
The formatting's off on the texts so had to guess who was saying stuff (no bolding) but otherwise glorious glorious lemon glorious.

I really need to make a fandom tumblr for fomo reasons and also bc it is the best.
aries200 chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
Lol, I love the texts you put in these fics. They're all so cute, I think even the ghost is cute. There should totally be an actual ghost by the way.
gemma chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
I love this AU. So excited for more.

xx
I am dying laughing omg
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
Awww what's going on with Blaise and theo and daphne? Love this fic btw love love LOVE
Minah chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
I'm so obsessed with Marcus and Luna tbh
IM SCREAMING

Pansy's method of conveying her approval was awesome lol
turbulenthandholding chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
Never be sorry for this! It's utterly delightful and awesome and I'm obsessed with this whole universe you've put together. I'm waiting eagerly for hipster Tom; that's going to be great.

I loved Luna's line, "everything you didn't say, me too." I love your version of her.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
You made my night. Thank you thank you thank you. #enable envy 2k15 continues ;-)
Jeenie chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
I squeal whenever Marcus and Luna do literally anything together in this story. They're perfect. They're adorable and awkward and you're capturing the unique exciting magic of falling in love in every scene.

And the texting convos are hysterical.

I love this AU more than anything.
flight seer chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
"FUCKING FIGHT ME ABOUT IT MARCUS" HE IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL, THEO (I MIGHT BE LIKE 15% WRONG THAT ITS NOT THEO BUT ITS FUCKING THEO AND I WISH I WAS DRINKING BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE A GOOD EXCUSE FOR MY SHIT MEMORY) yes, i am in love with marcus x luna but so excited for hipster!Tom
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
Can't wait to get read the next installment!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »