Reviews for Pinky Promise
Anon chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
The text conversations kill me. I love this.
flight seer chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
"i think he stole them from his dad's closet in maine" THIS WOULD SO BE A DRACO THING TO DO OK like he casually just finds them laying around one day after him and hermione have had a fight and his feet are freezing because the maid is lousy at mopping the floors okay how does she not know that there is still just a fucking puddle in the middle of the floor so instead he just sort of slips them on and is like, "yes oh god yes i'm telling the maid to get me seven pairs of these no shame" but yes i luv u thanks for this b/c Luna/Marcus is literally otp right now
GallonsoftheStuff chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
This is just... so freaking adorable and perfect on so many levels. The whole AU. Like. God. I just want more. Especially these two, like right now. As soon as you can. Are willing to. Whatever. Just.

Please, may I have some more?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
oh goodness, marcus and luna are adorable together.
anon83261 chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
Great chapter! I really enoy this pairing and how completely insane Luna is. It's interesting to juxtapose that to Hermione. Marcus Flint just going along with everything is very funny to read. I also really like Theo (and the candles) and him texting - though I'm really curious about the thing Blaise is in denial about, or am I missing something?if not, are you going to hint more about that because I hate unsolved mysteries haha.
I also like how you're very... Self aware? The jokes about the cabin in the woods was very entertaining - and the Snape references. There were a few laugh out loud moments, I'll admit. :)
k but this is perfect
HELENA chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
LOVE IT
woofwolf chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
omg
this is so good?

there's this really great dynamic you've built between marcus and luna that just makes me want to squish their cheeks and coo because they're so precious.
itzahckrette chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
There aren't words to explain how awsome this is! The a story is so funny and the way you interpret the characters is amazing. I love this story!
Tarantella chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
this is so cute and so funny and ahh I need more
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
There's something about Marcus and Luna together in this story that is so realistically awkward and exciting and endearing. It very much feels like the beginning of a romance, and I like that there's build up, and that Luna is SO in character. She was so wise and perceptive in canon and you've carried those traits over into this with a lot of success. And Marcus. Oh, Marcus. I'm so impressed with how you're writing him, and how you're not ignoring his aggressive tendencies and violent past, you're not excusing it, and you're not hitting us over the head with some kind of abusive childhood sob story. Marcus seems just self aware enough to understand that he doesn't like himself when he behaves a certain way, but he also seems so reliant on his friends to be his introspective lens, and I love his conversations with Luna and how he's gradual opening up to her and she's being so patient and they're just so sweet together, honestly.

Great story.
22Moons chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
This story is so damn funny. Between the creatively injured teddy bears, Theo and his food obsession, and Draco and Harry using Lucius's credit card to bet on Canadian hockey games, I was laughing all the way through the chapter. And then I had to read it again for the heart of it, because there is so much heart in this story. I don't know how you've taken a very canon-compliant Marcus Flint and made him so vulnerable and likeable, but I am totally on his side, and I really want him and Luna to be happy. I love the way Luna sees him and listens to him, and how much he values Luna for exactly what she is. Their romance is sweet and uncertain and touching, and I absolutely love it.
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
This is super amazing! Lucas is my new favourite couple after Dramione :) I really want to know what's going on with the threesome and why Blaise is upset, I'd love to see hermione relaxing a little because it seems nobody besides Harry and Draco like her... And of course I need to see more of Marcus and Luna! Can't wait for more from this world
GianaTreatto chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
"what the fuck does she have against flavortown" Omg envyyy is that a guy fieri reference
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »