Reviews for Pinky Promise
kepogee chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
Envyyy youre so evil. You cant leave us hanging like that!
Tressa chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
I just...I love Marcus and Luna and how well they fit together despite their obvious differences and I just...I love this pairing SO MUCH.
awwwwwww
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
there are zero words to describe how much i love this entire universe and all the characters you've written in it so far.

BUT CAN I PETITION FOR A LUCIUS MALFOY APPEARANCE?

PRETTY PLEASE?
doublecherrypye chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
omfg theooooo

this is so hilarious, love this au!
Brightki chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
*CACKLING* I love it. And I need an actual appearance by Snape, pronto.
deanna chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
I'M SCREAMING I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2015
this is so fucking adorable i cant even

THANK YOU, envy, thank you so much for writing characters like marcus flint with this much care and thought and respect. i love the hints at his backstory in this chapter and luna's instinctive urge to emotionally protect him like? perfection. this is so cute. BRB DYING.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
I'm gonna jump off a cliff because this is too cute! There's this pic on tumblr or something of this headline that says "BEAUTIFUL CINNAMON ROLL TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD, TOO PURE," and I feel like that applies to both Marcus and Luna. And I love it. But this fic isn't overly sweet or unrealistic, and that makes it even better! Love this, can't wait for more
anon83261 chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Hey, I really hope you update this soon! I adore this universe and Luna and Marcus Flint seems a very strange but surprisingly fitting pairing. I'm curious though, and unfamiliar with the American education system (so I wasn't able to work it out in the other Chaos Theory stories), roughly how old are the characters? Also, are Daphne, Theo and Blaise together in this fic? You said it's roughly 5 months after Punch Drunk and they were then, but they don't seem to be now?
I really like you changing the person who's being texted in each fic, by the way. It keeps it fresh and let's us get to know other, less used characters.
anything chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Im pretty sure I have been waiting for this pairing my whole life.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This AU series captured my attention from the beginning of Punch Drunk. Marcus and Luna are adorable amd both deep characters, a quality of your writing I appreciate. I can't wait for the rest of this story. Please gift us with a Blase, Theo, and Daphne srory!
Colubrina chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
I love this so much.

I love this whole AU, of course, but Luna is just about my favorite character ever.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
I LOVE your Luna. She's not childish or naive. She's insightful and smart and ethereal. And your Marcus is great because he actually has DEPTH. Moment of silence for all the underutilized JKR characters that get forgotten by fandom.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Wind beneath my wings tbh
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »