Reviews for Oh, Baby!
j.d.y chapter 6 . 8/24
I wish you'd continue! Its soooo good
gatchiemyra chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Nooooooooooooooo! Why are you discontinuing this story?! Your writing is good, the phasing of the story is ok, your grammar is excellent, so whyyyyyyyyyy?! This has so much potential! It could have been one of the best inuyasha fanfic story here! Why not just make it a one-shot story? (Ok a very loooooong one-shot :)) or have someone adopt it? On the other hand, it this becomes a kagome-kouga ff, I'll be totally devasted because I don't like that pairing! Oh well. please understand that it's gonna be hard for me to support your future story/ies after this. :(
Inuarashi chapter 6 . 1/26/2016
People won't regularly check in on this story if it doesn't get updated often. Just saying. The less you update the more people will forget about this series.

I for one seriously want this to continue but it's been over a year now and you haven't continued. I've started to lose hope.

This is really an amazing story. Seriously. It is. It'd be a goddamn shame to see yet another great author with a great story that they let go completely unfinished.

So Please. Please continue. Please...
the-clumsy-one chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Waaaa! I need more. Please update soon ;3
Electronic chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
WHERE IS CHAPTER 7?

I NEED MORE OF THIS STORY!
thundertaki chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
love this story! hoping to get update soon!
InukoHigurashi chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
Oh InuYasha isn't going to like this. But he did say he wouldn't be back so Kagome has to do what is best for her baby. I am really looking forward to when InuYasha's demon snaps and says Enough is Enough! InuYasha needs to start thinking about his child and it's mother's health instead of a relationship that is obviously going nowhere fast! Can't wait for Chapter Seven please, please, please update ASAP!
Fuyukai chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
This is such a well written story with an exciting plot! Can't wait to read the next chapter c:
ma'damn chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Oh wow! Inuyasha is gonna be so pissed Kouga is around. Or at least, I think he will. Kouga of all people! LOL Another great chapter! I love how real you made the situation-having Kagome not give in to him. Absolutely loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Los Grotos chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Kouga seems like a really good guy. Give him a ring!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
More please.. Wanna see inuyasha jealous
gatchiemyra chapter 6 . 6/24/2015
Grow some balls Inuyasha, come clean with both Kagome and Kikyou. You are hurting them whether consciously or unintentional

I like that you are giving us RL feelings and reactions with the situation Kagome and Inuyasha are in. I mean a lot of writers here go down the route, they sleep together as strangers and then the next day they are madly in love with each other. That's not how things work for real.

I'm glad you had a blast with your vacation! Please update soon. Thank you"
Guest chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
She doesn't need inuyasha...stupid bastard
btheleaf chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
I love this story so much I can't even explain it. Hope you update soon:)
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 6/23/2015