Reviews for Sleeping Beauty, or Get Your Hands Off My Prin
GinnyMollyPotter chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Omg I was loving it until Draco was involved now I hate it I couldn't even finish it I was soooooooooo angrey!
Prince Lutin chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Ginny's line is almost correct. Sleeping Beauty almost got eaten by her mother-in-law - the cook spared the princess and her kids. Then the evil ogress mother jumps into a snake pit that she prepared for her victims. (I'm glad you remembered the second part!)
dragonsister13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
i thought it was very funny. you betrayed the charecters of harry potter so well and formed them into sleeping beauty. i also like how you talked to the charecters and snape would so say that when he was giving his gift! i think that this is an excellent story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hey, that was funny and... wierd and funny and...wierd...Well,you get my point. Anyway,well done!
AnimexDemonxQueen chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Yay! That was fricken HILARIOUS! Sleeping Beauty bugs me too! And I looked at your page and Manga rocks! Yay! I hate Mary Sue's too! Yay!

Summary of review: YAY

Favorite part of story: Snape's line about the poor shmuck or in 'some lower pit of hell'

AWESOME
chocolablvr chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
this was amazing!

i hearted it!
teachmetodance chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
this was funny and cute. draco/ginny is my fav pairing and i love what you did with them. and i also love how you made snape and voldemort(dont care if i spelled it wrong!)!;) its perfect for a draco/ginny sleeping beauty story!
Anna Potter Black chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
are you going to do another one? this one was soo funny! my favorite line was:

Voldemort: "OKAY, WHO'S THE JOKER WHO BUZZED MY TOWER WITH FIRE-WORKS?"

Princes Fred and George cheered.

God i laughed so hard, especially when snape and you got into that fight.
Log in Never chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
OK! After reading that at 3:00 in the morning I feel, well...Refreshed, Yeah thats it. I love all aspects of this story apart from Ginny/Draco and Harry/Hermione but oh well sado 18 year old beggers can't be choosers i guess...I was laughing so hard at the end of this one of my friends that i'm staying with had to come and tell me to shut up and go to sleep. Anyway I need to go and do some work i've been puting off all this week. Oh and by the way i loved the story! :)
alice chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
was neatest story i've read in...oh, say...about 2 months! and i've been reading HUMOR! WAS BEST EVER FIC!
Lina and Mio chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
You do realize you have all three of us worshipping the ground you walk on? Well, not quite, but nearly. We were in tear the whole time, laughing so hard. I, Mio, being the Draco fangirl that I am, nearly swooned. Amazing.
Tiger Lily21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
BOO on Draco! I'm sorry if you like him but really his is just a stupid little slimeball who will never join the forces of good. And don't tell me Snape did it so why can; Malfoy! Malfoy can't because I said so and he can't have Ginny for the same reason and because she belongs with Harry. This is my prophecy, for I am Sibyll Trelawney!
Other than that cool, if strange, story. Toodles!
-Tiger Lily21
DarlingJenny chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
I almost fell off my chair laughing. Literally. Do you know how long it's been since that happened? Wahoo!

GREEN! owl (holding up a handy wooden sign): (OvO); *Who, me? I'm just a lovable lil' owl, who has lost his way-*

Hilarious! I doff my hat to you.
evieqod chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
i love it and i love you for writing it. the part about hitler was a nice touch
justme chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I decided to make a list of good things about this fic, 'cause I like lists.

1. You ahve the right spirit, when writing humorous crossovers. Everyone is close enough to their character, random events sorta make sense, and your comments aren't boring. Yeah, ok, so it's a list with one item.