Reviews for The Love of a Great King
Just4Me chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
Nice to get a little backstory on how Enelya and Thorin met. And very nice to see them get a little alone time. It's about time Thorin got a little happiness of his own.
Just4Me chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
Not so sure if I am trusting Dain. I thought you got the dwarven coronation ceremony just right, with the proper amount of pomp and ceremony. I hope Enelya doesn't have too much trouble gaining acceptance.
Just4Me chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
Interesting problem of who should be Crown Prince. I like that Enelya does not insist her son should be next in line, but is actually more concerned with what is good for Erebor. She'll make a great Queen. Bard, as always, is a delight.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
I just found this story, and think it is wonderful! I love the idea of Thorin, Kili and Fili all surviving, and finding out what happened to them after the BOTFA. Enelya (I love the names you come up with!) is a fascinating character, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her interaction with Thorin. How sad that Dwalin lost his One, but it will be interesting to see him take on the role of father.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
Kinship is important.
Wendymypooh chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing it.
Wendymypooh chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Totally loving this story.
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
A wonderful start for your story. Well written, great characterizations, display of emotions, etc. I'm intrigued.
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Thranduil really doesn't matter. Enelya is related to the two (or three if you include Celeborn) highest ranking elves left in Arda. Though he decided not to use or claim the title, Elrond is technically "High King." He was Gil-Galad's heir. Galadriel is the oldest elf left in Arda. Thranduil uses "king" though he's more just a "Lord." He does it to give himself more standing against the other Elf Lords and Lady who are very much older than him.

This type of story isn't usually my cup of tea but I've really enjoyed it and can't wait to see where you take it. So, on to the next chapter.
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Not sure what's going on but this is unreadable. Your html code is showing. If you put it in there, you don't need too. This site does it for you automatically, unlike others.